022.

022, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

"Bro, you gotta wake up and get ready," Kairi told the half-asleep girl. The girl groaned. "I don't want to," she muttered into the pillow.

"We have a physics test. Come on, Kayla," Alejandro began to pull off her blanket.

"Fuck that," she groaned once again. "Alright, let's go," Mattia pulled Mackayla to the end of her bed by her legs. "I don't wanna go," she whined.

"I know you don't want to, but you have to. Basketball tryouts are this week, and the team would be really disappointed if you didn't show up," Alejandro tried to reason with her.

"Fuck basketball. I don't wanna do it."

"Mac, get the fuck up and get ready for school," Mattia demanded. "No."

Mattia fully slid her off the bed and threw her over his shoulder. "Bro!" Mackayla began punching Mattia's back. "Ow, what the fuck! I'm just tryna keep you from regretting not going to school or tryouts."

"I rather die, but okay."

"Don't say that, you dumb fuck," Kairi replied. "Fuck all of you, Mackayla said once she and Mattia entered her closet. He set her on the floor, standing in the way of the door as a blockade.

"Hurry up; we still have to stop at our own houses."

After making a stop at each of the boys' houses, Mackayla pulled into the student parking lot of Passaic Valley High School. Realizing who she'd see inside, Mackayla's heart began to pound. "I-I can't do this. Can I just pick you guys up and see you later?" she asked.

"Nah, we need you here. Without you, who's gonna stop us from beating his ass?" Alejandro answered. "I mean, she can't either way, but okay," Mattia remarked.

"Okay, I just need a minute though. I'll meet you guys inside."

"We'll wait for you outside the car. I don't trust a damn person around you. Not anymore," Mattia said, pushing the car door open.

Mackayla took several deep breaths, holding the steering wheel tightly. Although some of the events happened days, or even weeks, ago, Mackayla couldn't shake them. After telling the boys, she was scared what would happen. She knew the boys wouldn't be able to suppress their anger, and she also knew if the boys confronted Christian, he'd take it out on them, or Mackayla.

Mackayla opened her car door, walking to stand in front of the car, beside the boys. "You good?" Kairi asked. Mackayla pursed her lips, nodding. "Yep."

Mackayla and the boys entered the school. People flashed them smiles, which none of them returned. No matter how angry Kairi was, they all knew he wouldn't do a damn thing. However, the case might be different for Alejandro or Mattia.

Mackayla stopped in the hallway when she saw the boy. "Mac, I promise you nothing's gonna happen while I'm standing here," Mattia whispered in her ear, tossing his arm around her shoulder. Mackayla continued walking to her locker where Christian waited for her. He grinned when he saw Mackayla. He put his hand out to shake Alejandro up. Alejandro looked down at his hand, letting out a dry chuckle.

"Hi, baby. Are you okay?" Christian asked, reaching for Mackayla, but the girl recoiled. A dark expression crossed his face. "What's wrong? Come here."

"I'm fine," Mackayla remained under Mattia's arm... and protection. "Mackayla," he said through gritted teeth, reaching for Mackayla once again. Mattia stepped between them, his arm remaining around the girl's shoulders.

"She said she was fine, man."

"This is between me and my girl. You niggas need to back up," Christian suggested. "We don't need to do anything," Kairi squeaked.

"Mac, cut whatever this shit is out. You're making a scene."

"No, I'm not. You are."

"Tell these niggas to back off and that you're fine."

"No," Mackayla took a deep breath. "I'm... I'm breaking up with you," the girl spoke quietly. "You're what?" Christian laughed.

"I'm breaking up with you. I-I don't wanna be in a relationship with you. Ever."

"Yeah, sure. You're only saying that because these clowns are right here."

"You gonna quit talking all this shit with us standing right here," Mattia spoke. "Nigga, and if I don't?"

Mackayla looked up at Mattia, placing her hand on his chest. "Don't."

"Listen to your bitch," Christian instructed. Mattia laughed, as did Alejandro. Mattia's arm unwrapped from Mackayla, and the boy swung against Christian. His fist landed right on Christian's jaw. The students in the hall exclaimed with excitement, pulling out their phones.

"You bitch ass nigga!" Christian stood up, swinging on Mattia. Mattia dodged it, landing another punch once again. "Tia, forget about it! Let's just go to class!" Mackayla pleaded. Alejandro and Kairi stood beside Mackayla, making sure she didn't get hit in the process.

The first bell of the day sounded, but Christian and Mattia continued. At that point, both the boys were just throwing punches. "'Tia, let's go," Mackayla spoke once more. "Bro, come on," Kairi jumped in.

Mackayla grabbed Mattia by his backpack, pulling him with her, Alejandro, and Kairi. Once they were all seated in their first period, Mackayla turned to Mattia. She turned his face so he was facing her, examining it. He had a single cut above his eyebrow, and Mackayla automatically knew Christian had it far worse. "Thank you," Mackayla whispered as she laid her head on Mattia's shoulder.

"You better be willing to beat a bitch up over me, the fuck," Mattia remarked, causing Mackayla to laugh.

𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦.
mackayla will not be a pussy
forever. bad bitch kayla will
return soon, i promise. she's
a tad bit fucked up and traumat-
ized, but the bad bitch will
return. can't write a book about
a pussy ass hoe 🥱✋🏾.