031.

031, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

Mackayla watched her doorknob slowly turn. Soon, Mattia appeared, and Mackayla groaned in frustration. "You're fucking weird. Get out of my house."

"Nah, because you were really trippin' over texts, and I came to see what was up."

"Nigga, fuck you," Mackayla responded, getting up from her bed. Realizing she only had on a sports bra, she walked into her closet, grabbing one of Mattia's hoodies.

"Stop trying to deflect from the situation. You were in the wrong, and you don't wanna admit it."

"I know I'm in the wrong though. I have close to no reason to be mad at you, but am I still going to be? You best believe it," Mackayla flicked off the light to the closet and closed the door.

"You're so aggravating; I can't stand you."

"You literally showed up at my house," Mackayla responded. She then snapped her fingers together, getting the attention of the large Siberian husky laying on her bed. He jumped up, running to Mackayla's side. Mackayla then grabbed her phone and slid her phone into the pocket of the hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Mattia asked. "To eat, duh," Mackayla answered.

Mackayla walked down the stairs, making a beeline for the kitchen. "We need to talk. About us. About everything."

Mackayla opened the freezer, pulling out a pint of ice cream. "Sure," she responded nonchalantly.

"What was the point of the post and the caption?" he asked.

"Don't know; ask Mar," Mackayla answered, walking across the kitchen to grab a spoon. She made her way back up to her room, Ashton, her dog, jumping onto the couch to sleep.

"Why are you acting like you don't care? Weren't you just mad at me?"

"Because I don't. There's no point in being mad at you. Isn't that what you wanted to hear?" Mackayla pulled off the top to the ice cream.

"You're so clueless, Mackayla. I'm hardly mad over that. That was only the last straw."

"Okay, then... What are you mad for, Mattia? Enlighten me," Mackayla spoke calmly.

"You're confusing, Mackayla. I swear you're bipolar or something. One minute you're heartbroken over your ex, the next, you act like you're in love with me, and now, you're acting like you couldn't give a single fuck about how I feel."

"Okay, then, Mattia. I am mad at you. You're a dickhead, and you constantly get on my nerves. I can't tell whether you wanna be with me or if you want to go off and fuck some random white girl."

"I've literally been down for you since elementary school!" Mattia shouted. Mackayla attempted to close her room door, Mattia's head poking in to stop it from closing.