034.

034, 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜-𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠.

Mackayla strolled into school, her hood pulled over her head. She spotted her friends, and luckily, the boy she'd been avoiding wasn't with them. The group of boys turned to the girl. Alejandro held back a laugh. "You look like shit. Are you okay?" Alejandro asked.

"Thanks, and I'm fine," Mackayla stood next to Alejandro, joining the circle. "What happened between you and the bro?" Mateo asked the shorter girl. The boys all turned to Mackayla, and she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. What are you talking about? We're all good." Mackayla began to feel hot in the warm building. She pulled her hoodie over her head, holding it in her arms. The boys continued staring at her, and all at once, they burst into laughter. She looked behind her, confused.

"Nice hickeys you've got there, Kayla," Kairi commented, flicking Mackayla's neck. The girl gasped, her hand flying up to her throat. "Fuck," she muttered. Mattia walked over to the group, eyeing Mackayla but quickly turning away.

"Aww, you're matching," Robert teased Mattia, pointing at the hickeys that ran down Mattia's neck as well. "I don't wanna hear it, rebound," Mackayla fired.

"Are you sure you aren't the rebound?" Francesco asked, causing the boys to cackle. Mattia's cheeks flushed, and he turned away. "I hate you niggas. I miss 'Varo and Ro'," Mackayla muttered. She slid her arms through her hoodie and placed the hood back on her head. She then pulled the strings and tied them together.

"You love us. You might wanna do something about those hickeys though," Alejandro teased. "Fuck you. That's why you cried when you broke up with Vic," Mackayla shot back. Alejandro laughed, pulling Mackayla into a hug.

"Don't be such a crybaby, Mac. You know I'm just playin'," the boy rocked back and forth with her in his arms. "No because you're aggy. Every single one of you," Mackayla pushed Alejandro back, removing herself from his touch.

"I'm going to class, fuck you stupid niggas."

"Have a good day, ugly!" Alejandro called to her, like he wouldn't see her in home room in a few minutes.

baddestevermac just posted a video!

liked by samychuha & 11,327 others.
baddestevermac, it's been a week since i've
talked to * but varo and ro are coming and
so is mar, and i'm so happy 🥺
view all comments!

xpapito, maybe u should stop
being a pussy and text him
baddestevermac, i can't read,
sorry hoe

marianoccastano, ain't
nobody happy to see u, fathead
ass hoe
baddestevermac, nigga
fuck you. don't talk to me.
you can stay at a hotel or sumn

ig.alvaro, i miss you 🥺
baddestevermac, imym,
i'm fr gonna cry when i see
you guys

𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔'𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦.
ok so. this was supposed to be longer,
but i feel bad for not giving you guys
an update. but i'll try to get back in
the mindset of writing. for now,
here you go.