000.

this is me reading all the negative comments y'all leave me

this is me reading all the negative comments y'all leave me. then running to reya and complaining. y'all fr ain't shit.

next fucking person who says some bullshit, is getting muted. if y'all hate me, my oc, my plot, and my book so badly, remove this shit from your library. unfollow me. mute me. pull up to arizona and fight me. at this point, some of you guys are deadass fucking annoying.

i'm all for people having their opinions but when it gets to the point where y'all are coming out the side of y'all necks and disrespecting me and something i worked hard on, we're fighting, luv.

all this shit some of y'all talk behind a screen is beyond me. y'all make me laugh.

anyway, i love those of you who are down for me and only show your love and support. y'all are the cutest. and i'll kiss y'all the fuck up. no cap. mwah. mwah. mwah.

ANYWAY, mattia is lit rally toxic. he's also proven to be an asshole. so by me showcasing those traits of him, and y'all getting mad at me, is funny! it's truly beyond me.
it's true that we, the "fans" as kairi cosentino stated, only see what they're like behind screens. but this is what is showcased to us, and i'm writing about that toxic side of him. so boohoo!

and fuck everybody who doesn't like mackayla. don't be mad that she radiates bde, and you're still a virgin! 🥱 jp, so am i, but anyway. grow the fuck up. but like i said, we can fight if you still have a problem with me, my oc, or my book. pull up to az. 😍

anyway, love y'all. i'm done being mad. but uh, hit me and reya up if you guys wanna be apart of a tiktok group we're making. SIKEASTRO is miss reya. bye now!