044.

044, 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧 & 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘.

ANTHONY, JADEN, CHASE, & 3 MORE!
( 7 recipients )

kayla,
hi kings

chase,
hey

anthony,
hi kayla

sam,
hi

jaden,
what'd u wanna talk ab?

kayla,
well you guys were asking
when we would hang & i'm
in orlando rn & ik you guys
are too, so let's link

jackson,
no.

josh,
no.

kayla,
i rlly wasn't talking to you
two 🥱 ive already seen you
both

jaden,
bet i'm at this party rn
but i'll lyk when i'm free

chase,
same

kayla,
yea i'm omw to a party too,
so i didn't mean right this
second

sam,
ok bet

Mackayla and the boys entered the large house, music blasting through it. "Yo!" the group heard. Mackayla's vision focused, and she recognized who had yelled for her. She squealed, jumping around in a circle as if she were a child. "Bro!" Mackayla threw herself at the two girls. The trio stumbled, almost falling over.

"You guys didn't tell me you were coming!" she pulled away from Carli and Janae. She looked at them, grinning. "Thought we'd surprise you," Janae shrugged.

"Wanna get fucked up? Let's get fucked up," Carli grabbed Mackayla's and Janae's wrists, pulling them towards the kitchen. "I'll see you guys later!" Mackayla yelled to Payton, Alvaro, and the rest of the boys.

Entering the kitchen, Mackayla recognized plenty of influencers that she'd seen before. Carli pulled her to a countertop covered with alcohol ranging from beer, wine coolers, wine, and champagne all the way to hard liquor.

Janae grabbed a red Solo cup and began pouring all kinds of things into the cup. She then brought the cup to her lips, chugging whatever she put in it. Mackayla's eyes widened, her jaw dropping.

"Your turn," Janae grinned at Carli and Mackayla. "We're okay," Carli responded.