052.

052, 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 & 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠.

After saying goodbye to all of her friends, Mackayla was on her way. She'd promised to hug all of the boys for them. She'd also promised the girls that if Mattia tried to bullshit her, she'd punch him in his throat.

Mackayla walked through the airport, texting the group chat with Carli and Janae. She bumped straight into someone, gasping. "Holy shit, I'm so—" Mackayla looked up, tucking her phone in her back pocket.

"Baby!" Mackayla almost went in for a hug, but instead, she punched Mattia in his arm. "Bro!" he yelped. He held his arm, rocking back and forth on the tips of his toes.

"That's what you get, but, hi, I missed you," Mackayla wrapped her arms around Mattia's torso. Reluctantly, Mattia wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you so much, Mackayla. Deadass, you being away and you being mad at me at the same time was hell. I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry for everything, and I will never in my life give you a reason for you to be mad at me."

"I doubt that's true, but I forgive you. Did you actually block Devin?" Mackayla asked, pulling back from the boy.

"Hell yeah. Fuck her. There was no need for her around if it meant losing you."

"I love you, now, let's go home," Mackayla took Mattia's hand. The boy also took her bag from her, tossing it over his shoulder. "My arm still hurts like a bitch. You hit like a nig—"

"Mattia fucking Polibio!" Mackayla punched his other arm. "Finish that, and it's gonna be your throat next time."

"I'm sorry! A weekend without you— my mouth just kept going and going."

"Nigga, that's not an excuse. Just stop talking."

"How come you get to call me a 'blank' and I can't say it?" Mattia asked. Mackayla rolled her eyes.

"We've literally had this talk so many times. What happened to the 'I'm never gonna do anything to make you mad'? Stick to that."

"Yes, right, correct," Mattia nodded as he pulled open the trunk of Mackayla's car. He placed her bag in it before sitting in the passenger's seat.

"We should go on a date," Mattia suggested. Mackayla smiled, looking over at the boy.

"Deadass?" her smile grew. "Deadass," the boy grinned. "Right now," he added.

"Okay, bet," Mackayla put the car in drive. "Where are we going?" Mackayla asked him, even though she was already driving.

"Willowbrook," the boy decided. Mackayla let out a laugh before starting the drive to the mall.