vii.

ANASYIA

I realize that no one is awake, and I sprint upstairs to my room. I lay in my bed, thinking about what had happened over the last 24 hours. I just had sex with Ronnie. I mean, my first time ever. It's something that I want to happen all over again.

There were hidden feelings for him inside of me but I didn't think the would come up like they did last night. The closest I ever came to having sex was last year, with my ex, Kyle.

- K Y L E -

- K Y L E -

We were so close until Joy caught us, literally embarrassing me. It was talked about at school for weeks. Then Kyle broke up with me, saying it would simmer down most of the talk around school. He said it would be a school stunt, but outside of school we could be together. I believed him, but eventually he ended up with someone else. And that someone was Joy. It broke my heart, considering we were together for 10 months.

Roxanne busts through my door, which startles me.

"I could've sworn I was paging you all last night! Ronnie dropped you off last night?" Roxanne asked.

"Ye-yeah....We talked, watched a movie, and then he took me home...." I lied.

Roxanne stares at me, and started to laugh.

" What? What are you laughing at?" I asked her.

" Stand up...." I stood up, so confused on what she was laughing at.

" You really can't lie for nothing. You fucked him, didn't you?"

I looked down, and then back at her, but couldn't hold my smile in. Roxanne screamed, hugging me like I just won an award or something.

" I thought he was yo friend.."

"Well, one thing led to the next and boom....It didn't know that was gonna happen like that.."

Roxanne flopped on my bed, pulling me down with her.

"Girl, you know you gotta give up that scoop....." she says and I sigh, preparing to tell her all about my experience.

RONNIE
5:45 pm

After I went to practice at the gym, I head back to the crib and order some pizza. Then I sit in the living room, and chill.

My pager starts to buzz, and I was hopin it would be Anaysia

My pager starts to buzz, and I was hopin it would be Anaysia. Instead, it was Orlando. He said he wanted me to come kick with him and some homies and catch up. I didn't respond for a bit, deciding on whether I wanted to go or no. Suddenly the phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Come pick me up. I wanna go somewhere and talk."

" Should I pull up somewhere away from your house?"

"Yeah...I'll tell Angie I'm going to somewhere with Roxanne.."

"Ight...see you then."

After I hung up , I tell Orlando I can't come and get ready to go and get Anaysia.

" Wassup shorty..." I say as she gets in the car. She comes in the car, lookin fly as ever.

"Hey Ronnie."

"...so where are we going?"

"Let's drive around the lake..."

As we drive, I can't seem to my eyes from looking at Anaysia. I turn on some music to break the silence. Slowly, I glide my right hand toward her thigh and keep it there.

We stop at a stoplight, and she gives me a seducing stare, looking at me up and down. There's a tight feeling in my stomach that I've had ever since she's gotten in the car.

" I gotta have her..." I say to myself.

I pull over to the nearest parking lot, away from all the cars. We stare at each other, and we kiss for a moment then stop. I give her a 'what's the matter' look.

She scoots my hand up all up on her inner thigh. I bite my lip, watching her do so. We kiss as we climb to the back seat. I lay on top of her, my hands messaging his thighs. She has her hands on my head, and closes her eyes as my lips make their way down her body. Right before I unbuckle my pants, she stops and sits up.

" What's the matter?" I asked, looking concerned.

" Ronnie, we're obviously not friends. It's clear that you have feelings for me and vice versa."

" Yeah, you tried to cover your feelings up. But it's all good now, cause we showing our feelings instead of telling em...." I say as I grab her waist and bring her toward me. I lean in for a kiss but she moves her head back.

" ...what are we?"

" Whatever you want me to be....and I'll be just that. To me, you're already mine. You were mine since the day we went to the MC Lyte concert. But you wanted to be friends, so I was cool with that.Look, I just wanna please you...." I say, looking her in the eyes.

" Ronnie, my feelings about you have been all over the place. I wanna be with you, but I have to think about other things..."

"Like what?"

"My dad. The day you walked me home, he said that your not the type he want me around, but I don't really care about what he says. If we are together, then we can't have everyone know. Shit gets around fast..."

"Well....I like to keep it on the private anyway."

She smiles and pulls me to her. My ear is cover with kisses from her soft lips.

"Just remember, don't waste my time."

She kisses me, and we lay back down, resuming what we started.

___