chapter xxii

EARLY MORNING, NEXT DAY
JACE

I wake up to hearing noises in the bathroom. I smile and slide on my briefs and see Anasyia standing there, rinsing her face with water. I sneak behind her while she's bent over toward the sink.

"Good Morning..." she says facing to me. I peck her lips, and turn her back around. She arches her back, which kinda turns me on.

" You tryna end up like last night?" I ask her. She smiles and turns back around looking down.

" Seems like your buddy down there is..." she says and exits the bathroom. I follow behind her, holding her hand. I push her on the bed, getting on top of her.

" What you tryna do?" I say pressing against her.

" Why don't we go workout or something?"

" We can both do that right here.." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

" Jace, what are we? Cause friends don't this everyday. I like to hang, you know?"

" We friends...in public. I know you feeling me tho.."

" Wait, what do you mean?"

" Anaysia, we so much more than friends. Girlfriend or boyfriend, friends, those are just labels. We don't have a label because I feel something deeper than that..."

" So what am I to you?" she asks

" My lover....Someone I can always talk to about anything, and lean on. What am I to you?"

" I never thought of things this way Jace....But yo-you are my keeper."

We both smile and kiss. My hands slither down underneath my shirt that she's wearing. My face moves down to her neck, but she lifts my head up.

" What do you wanna do? We can't have sex all day."

" I mean we can, bu-"

" Jace!"

" Alright, Alright.....let's go see the Lakers game today. They play around 4 and right now it's 12. You know, traffic gets crazy."

" I like the sound of that. But how are we going get tickets. I don't even ha-"

" Don't trip, I've had pre ordered tickets for a while."

" Let's go then! But first, stop by my parents house."

We get proper clothes on and head to Anaysia's house. We knock on the door, and her step mother answers.

" Anaysia, long time no see..." she says to her. Anaysia walks past her and goes upstairs.

" You can come on in." she says to me, and I enter looking around. Her father appears, walking down to where I am.

" You two have a good time last night?" he asks.

" Yes did, the party was off the chain"

" How about the movie premiere you two went to?"

" Uhh, it-i-it wa-was.."

" Cmon, spit it out. There's pictures all over media, the newspaper. And a man like me likes to keep up with all of that". He begins to pull out a lighter.

" We had a good time, Mr. Mitch."

" See, I know a dog when I see one. I used to be one my damn self" Mr.Mitch says lighting up the lighter. He puts the lighter near my face and grins.