chapter xxi

WEDNESDAY
|RONNIE|

I walk into the crib and go into the kitchen. Today was a long tiring ass day. I'm trying to keep my grades alive, and staying out of trouble is something to, since I hang with some goofy ass people. I'm vibing out while preparing a sandwich, and suddenly I hear Troop come inside. He comes and grabs my neck with his guys standing around.

" WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU ABOUT Q NIGGA? WHAT I TELL YOU?" he yells. I struggle to breath and couldn't answer him. I could see the anger dripping from his forehead. He finally lets me go and I get up from the ground instantly.

" AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM!" I yell back as soon I get myself together. Troop pulls a gun out at me, pointing it at my head.

" Scream at me again, and watch what's gon happen..." he says gripping the trigger.

" Do it! DO IT!" I say. He looks at me and then the gun. He starts to grin then he puts the gun down.

"Why you ain't tell me he was my brother, huh? You going against family?" I say while outta breath.

" He ain't family nigga. He got you all twisted."

" Nigga he proved it. And my pops did also"

" What I tell you about visiting that fool too? Why you going ag-"

" Nigga you ain't my dad! You can't tell me what the fuck to do!" I yell at him. I go to room and start to pack up my stuff. He follows behind me laughing.

"Where yo ass going?" Troop says. I ignore him and continue to get my stuff.

"Yeah, get the fuck outta my spot. I could use the extra room." After I finish packing my stuff, Troop tells his guys to get me out, and they literally throw me out there.

" I'll pack the rest of your stuff, or tell yo boys to get it" Troop says and closes the door. I get up and put my stuff in the car, and head straight to Q's place. I feel the anger inside of me boiling up. I walk straight pass the big guy standing near the door and enter into Q's place.

" Aye lil bro, what's going on?" Q says standing up.
I didn't answer him, trying to calm myself down.

" Did you think about moving in?" he says.

" I don't really got a choice at this point". Q smiles and we go get the stuff out of my car. We go back to his spot and enter into an elevator. As the elevator opens, I see his crib. There's all white furniture and a big ass pool table in the middle of the living room.

" You got a clean ass spot" I say, still looking at the place.

" Yeah, investments and saving is key young bro". He leads me to my room. There's a gaming console and a big ass bathroom and closet in there.

" You sure this ain't your room?!" I say.

" It's all yours, lil bro...you can keep your car parked in the other garage. I'll show you where that is once you're settled."

" You mind if I hit up some of my boys to come and kick it?"

" Ain't no problem, they'll just have to come in a separate way". Q walks out and I settle into my new space.

FRIDAY, A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE PARTY @ CLUB 24
|RONNIE|

" This crib is something different..." Slim says as he sits on the couch. We watch TV until we see Jason come in.