chapter xxvi

|RONNIE|

"So I'm taking you home, right?"  I ask Shantell. I just took a shower at my crib, and Shantell sits in the living room, waiting for me.

" Yeah, or you can run your errand if you really need to. I like being away from home as much as possible" she says standing up. I walk closer to her. We stand in silence for a moment.

"You played great tonight."

"Thanks. I scored like 20"

"Really? I think you scored more...I lost count." We both laugh, and I grab her jacket from her. I look at her, and I see the chills appear back on her legs.

"Yeah, I should get home. I gotta a lot of work, you know."

" Let me help you out. That'll be my reward for tonight" I say pulling her toward me. She kisses me and we fall onto the couch. I strip my clothes, and place my lips on her naval.

" We should go into the back" she says in between kisses. I nod and carry to my room. We strip the rest of our clothes off. I grip her hips and slowly make contact with her vagina. She squeals in pleasure. I had to calm her down as she moves a bit to much. I come back up, and face her. I flip us over. I reach over for a condom,but she takes my hand in hers and kisses me. I fell my junk rising up and she takes it and puts in her inside of her. She moans and begins to ride the shit out of me. She's going crazy, bouncing up and down on my dick.

"damn, yo shit so bigggg" she screams out. I hold on to her breast and try to control her. She's all over the place, like she's riding a bull or something. I feel myself getting ready to cum. We both moan really loudly.

I pull her off of me as she squirts all on me. I pull out and collapse on the bed.

" damn, Anasyia,you got m-"

" what did you just say ?" she says, semi outta of breath. I take a moment to realize what I just said and find a way to explain myself.

"What did I say?"

" It sounded like you just called me another name, but I'm not even sure"

"Nah...I can't even remember. You had a nigga speaking in tongues and shit." We both laugh, and continue you on with our night. This is the way you reward yourself after a crazy win like tonight.

FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER
JACE

I'm on a plane, heading back from Texas. There was an elite camp that I was invited to, and I attended. I stay there for a week. I'm actually ready to go back to Cali. I miss the weather and seeing my homies, I miss Anasyia. But, before I get to South Central, I gotta see my family up north.

The plane lands in Oakland, and catch a cab to my folks house. I knock on the door, and my father opens the door. It looks like a cookout is happening. There's always a damn cookout going on.

"Look everyone, the baller is here!" my dad says. Everyone greets me and I see my mom come. She leads me to the kitchen and fixes me a plate. I head outside to the backyard and grab some ribs that were on the grill. I sit with my cousin and younger brother, Montell and Junior.