chapter xxx

"DADDY!"

I semi scream as my door flies open. To my surprise, it's actually Angie standing in the doorway with her mouth open. I hop off of Jace's lap and fix myself up as I hear my dad coming up the stairs.

" Come on Angie! Tell her to get dres- what's wron—

" What the hel-why the fuck is he here Anasyia?" my dad says calmly. He has his face in his hands. When he's calm like this, that's how you know something is really gone happen.

" I let him...h-he did-didn't know I was on lockdown. It-it's not his fault."

" Why are you in her room? With the door closed? I OUGHT TO BEAT YOUR ASS!!" my dad yells. Jace gets his bag and leaves the room. Before he leaves, he faces my dad.

" You and I are going to talk, believe that" my dad whispers to him. After he leaves, all the attention is on me. All I know is that my punishment is going to be long, extra long.

NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL

My dad picks me up from school. That's how bad my punishment is (so far). I can't even drive to school. As soon as we get home, I start the list of chores I'm suppose to do everyday. My father heads out to get my brother from school, so I'm stuck here with Angie.

"Here, why don't I do the dishes while you sweep?" Angie says.

" I bet you helped him come up with this list of chores anyway" I say passing her the wash rag. I grab the broom and start to sweep.

"You better be glad I did, what he had at first was worse."

" I mean, I didn't even expect any of this to happen."

" If I didn't come up there, I probably would've been a grandmother!"

" It was just a kiss, okay?"

" A kiss that was leading to something more....can I ask a serious question?"

" Why not?"

" Anasyia, have you had sex before?"

My eyes widened while I sweep the floor. I figure I ain't gone tell her my business, since all she does is run to my dad.

" No. What makes you say that?"

" I just... I don't know, I was curious."

" When did you first have sex? Since you like to be curious.."

" I think I was about 14 or 15. I was very young. I just hope you haven't started because it's so much going around."

" If I was having sex, I wouldn't be getting anything cause it would only be with one person. The same one person" I say, kind of offended. It's like she just called me a hoe indirectly, like I sleep around a lot.

"Really?"

"Really! I mean who do you think I am? I am not an around the way girl!"

" I get it girl! You acting like you have when you told me you haven't"

I stay quiet for a moment and sit on the couch.

" You have had sex. I know it.. I remember your father telling me that when you explain yourself a lot, you are lying."
I look side to side, but don't respond to her.

" I look side to side, but don't respond to her