chapter xxxxvii

~ANAYSIA~

Last dayof high school. Last days of making memories and cherishing them with my friends. I'm one step away from being an actual adult. These last days of being a high schooler are also gonna be the toughest days of my life.

I gotta choose which college I want to go to. I've gotten accepted to 5 colleges, and two of them are in New York. One of them are in Louisiana, and the last two are here in California.

I have to be smart with this decision because I don't wanna be separated from Jace, and I wanna be able to be in good contact with my family. My mother and I are on good terms, and I wanna rekindle our relationship too.

Not only is the a hard week for me, but it definitely is for Jace. His mother's funeral was just two am days ago, and I know for a fact that he's still grieving her. I have to be by his side in this situation.

Roxanne is having a tough week also. She got a 16 on her ACT, so she can't get into the college that she desired. I suggested her to do a 2 year college and pass everything she needs, then she can try to go to that college. It's been a huge slump for her, but I believe that she can do it.

|RONNIE|

College basketball. The next step in my future. I'm optimistic about everything that will happen for me. I plan to spend at least 2 years in college, so I can think about if I really wanna go to pro in basketball. I'm considering going pro overseas, but I don't even know.

I'm glad I'm going to USC. That way I'll be connected with my friends, my girl, and my brother and father.

I got everything I've asked for so far. All I gotta do is continue to work for what I want. One person always pops into the back of my mind though. But I know what it'll be for us one day. Since I'm classified as a player, the game is just getting started for me.

Everything's a surprise right now.

THE END...

read the sequel!!!

 •read the sequel!!!•