chapter xiii

MORNING AFTER...
~ANAYSIA~

I woke up from hearing a loud bang on our door. I don't get up to get it, being very hesitant because of what happened last night. I thought it was Kyle. The door opens and I cover my face up with the cover.

"Shorty, you up?" I hear Ronnie says. I come from under the covers and give him a big hug. We gather our things and head out. I leave Roxanne a note saying that I left. Ronnie looks at me smiling and holds on to my thigh the entire way home.

I tried to hide my neck. I don't want him to see my neck because of what happened last night. I didn't want to tell Ronnie because I didn't want to cause any mix up. Plus, Kyle has close ones that are gang affiliated, and he'll really have them set it off.

I'm so glad that Roxanne walked in last night. I didn't want Kyle to have sex with me. He was hard to fight off because of how strong he is. Ronnie pulls up in the driveway. We share a long kiss before I step out the car.

" I'm gone finish what I started on the beach, believe that!" Ronnie yells from the window before I close my front door.

I walk inside and take a shower immediately, fixing myself up. I just needed to clear my mind and be grateful that nothing really escalated last night. Cause I would've been lost. After my long shower, I go downstairs and fix myself something to eat. Angie walks into the kitchen and greets herself. After I finish preparing my meal, Angie comes to the table fixing her coffee.

" So how was you night?"

" I-It was okay..."

"I remember going to sleepover parties with my friends. We'd always end up doing something stupid, like pulling a prank on the neighbors, getting ourselves in trouble..." Angies says and I giggle at the image in my brain.

It was silent for a moment, expect for the sips from Angie drinking her coffee.

" How did all those marks get on your neck?" Angie ask curiously.

" Oh, these? I was being silly an-"

" Did your little boyfriend do that to you?"

" I don't have a boyfriend..."

" You don't have to lie to me. I know. You guys practically make out every time he drops you off..."she says giggling.

" You watch us?!" I say, looking at her crazy.

" It's not like I try to...."

"D-does my father know?"I ask with fear growing on face.

" No. Not yet at least. Why don't you want him to know?"

" He doesn't like him. I know it. The first he saw him, he said that's not the type he wants me around...."