chapter xxvii

NEXT DAY, MORNING TIME
~ANASYIA~

"DAMN, COULD YALL KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE?"

I hear Jace's brother yell and I hear loud bangs on the door.

"Jace, I thi-think we should st-stop, your br-broth-"

" Damn...he always disturb the peace" Jace says as he comes up from underneath the covers. He smiles at me and looks for his boxers.

" I'm gonna shower, I'll be out in a moment".

I find his shirt and put it on. I go out to the kitchen to find myself something to eat. I end up eating some cereal and get the remote to change the channel.

" Aye, I was watching that" I hear Jace's brother say.

" Well I got the remote now. So your watching what I'm watching"

" Yeah, whatever....who are you anyway?"

"Anasyia."

" What's that short for? Anaquishta or something?" he says laughing.

" You are just like your brother... and no Anasyia isn't short for anything."

" Well, alrighty then Anaysia! My name is Junior."

" Nice to meet you."

" You go to Crenshaw with him?"

" Yes, this is my first year too. I used to go to Oak Hill Academy."

" I heard that school was..was bougie." I roll my eyes and shake my head while chuckling.

" Where do you go to school?"

" Up north at Castlemont. I'm a sophomore now."

"You play any sports?"

" I mean I play football and shit, but I ain't really into it like that. I'm more into music."

" Ah, that's nice. I have a friend and she's really into music. She goes to studios and writes for artists and stuff like that."

" Damn, I would love to meet her one day."

Jace walks into the where we were talking, all dressed in workout clothes.

"Anaysia, I'll catch you later. I got training and lil bro wants to watch. You can stay here if you like or invite ya friends or whatever." I nod my head and watch them walk out. I call Roxanne and Devyn, so we can have a girls day.

25 MINUTES LATER...

"Girl, whose idea was it to come to this
place?" Roxanne says as we enter an asian cuisine.

There were cool looking decorations around the place. Once we got our table, we order our food and wait. Roxanne talks about some drama within her family and gossip that's floats around school. I was expecting her to bring up something about Joy, but to my surprise, she didn't. Devyn switches the topic and invites us to one of her studio sessions happening next week. She says some really famous artists will be there,and we can hear them make an exclusive.