xii.

LAST WEEK OF JULY, DAY OF KYLE'S SET
RONNIE

I pick Anaysia up from the corner. She still hasn't told her pops or step mom about us, so I pick her up from certain places so we won't get caught up. We head to my house first, so I could get changed. She comes out the car, and I really examine what she's has on. She was looking real good to me.

"What are we standing here for Ronnie?" she says, pulling me out of my thoughts

" Well, you look good as hell...I had to sit back and look at for a moment..." I say.

She blushes and grabs my hand, pulling me toward the house. I can't get my eyes off her ass. She making it hard for a brother, for real . She opens the door, and is startled when Troop is right at the door.

He looks at her up and down and come from behind her, and I introduced Troop to her

" Ight, well nice to meet you. Ron, I'm gone again. There's stacks on the fridge if you need it."

We head inside, and I quickly get changed. Anaysia watches me, glaring up and down. I smile, and walk toward her.

" You see something you like?"

" Boy, you so crazy..." she says touching my naked shoulders. My hands grab her waist and we kiss, but she pulls away.

" We got to stay on task. Not right now. Get dressed..." she says walking out the room. She turns back looking at me biting her lip.

"You won't last a day without this.." I say. She comes back in my room, looking at me crazy.

" I know you ain't talking, you can't last an hour." she says laughing.

" I take that as a challenge..."

A couple minutes later, I come out the room. I see the look on Anasyia's face, which kind of confused me.