Part ONE

"CAN I JOIN YOU?"

Nag-angat ako ng tingin mula sa Cosmo drink ko para makita ang lalaking nakatayo sa tabi ng aking inuupuang bar stool.

Sa marahang liwanag sa loob ng bar, nakikita kong matangkad siya at gwapo. He was dressed casually in a black Levi's jacket, a white shirt and jeans, and he carried them well, too. His smell was great, his smile was sexy. And I liked his voice, low-key and vibrating and full even with the low hum of conversation in the bar – the timbre of the voice after sex. The soft music playing in the background boosted the intimate mood.

Hindi ko napigilang mapangiti. I didn't think I would be so lucky tonight. What a charmer. "Sure."

Naupo siya sa katabi kong stool. Customary conversation heavily tinged with flirtation came next. People who came here wanted only one thing, and both of us knew the game so well.

So the next hour found us in a hotel room, naked, sweat glowing on our skin as we fucked hot and hard – something we both knew was coming the moment he asked to sit beside me...

But tonight was different.

He wasn't like other men. He stayed to flirt. Weird... but I also did not want to leave. I might never see this incredible guy again.

Napunta sa mga secret cravings ang aming usapan.

I had caught early on he wasn't ordinary. Ang pananamit niya at pananalita ay nagsasabing meron siyang wealthy background. In fact, he acted and talked like an elitista. I couldn't just ask, though. Going out on exclusive high-end bars as I had been doing, you didn't ask those invasive questions. That could drive away potential hook ups and could shun you out of places you have meticulously worked so hard to get into in just the blink of an eye.

Pero may mga impormasyong binibigay nang hindi na tinatanong. He really must have enjoyed me. Sa unang gabi pa lang, nakuha ko ang impormasyong matagal ko nang hinahanap.

"Oh my God... yeah, I heard about that. So that secret sex den really does exist?"

Tumango siya. "Yes, it does. Life is fought with much stress, you know." Kinindatan pa niya ako. "There are those who need to unwind. To be naughty and bad. Or take care of adult secret fantasies. Hindi lang naman mga bata ang naglalaro, Nyleen."

"Why are you telling me this?" tanong ko, halos bitin ang paghinga.

Tumawa siya, mahina at amused. "You told me your secret fantasy. You are beautiful, a wonderful fuck, and so, so hot. And... you're a nurse. I don't think you'll find it that hard to fit in with the... you know, the bloody outcome of what turns you on."

Bahagyang nanlamlam ang aking mga mata habang nararamdaman iyong mainit na pakiramdam ng arousal sa aking puson. "If you're telling me these things anyway... I'd love to hear more. How can I be a member, for instance, so I can finally indulge in my secret... sin?"

"There's an initiation."

Excitement definitely was a good aphrodisiac. "What is it? No, I don't care what it is. I know I'll survive it. Tell me more, please."

Nangingisi siya. "Ah-ah. Not right away. I want you to know what you're going to get into first. You have to watch a video."

Nakagat ko ang ibabang labi. I had been through the net, had gone into private forums and closed threads. Iisa ang standard video na pinapapanood sa mga pumasang initiates ng sex den na bulung-bulungan sa mga forums na iyon. "I think I know which one. Trina Cheng's?"

"Yes." Bahagyang kumunot ang noo niya. "You think you can survive what she'd survived?"

Napapikit ako sa dinalang sensasyon ng alaala pa lang ng aking mga napanood. "Ohhh, yes."

"Uuhhh, baby, you're turning me on again."

Pumihit ako at sa sumunod na sandali ay nasa ibabaw na niya ako... rubbing my sweet spot to his slowly hardening shaft. "Tell me more."

"I surely will," sabi ng lalaki, nakangiti at malamlam ang mga mata.

"Will you help me get in?"

As his hands started to explore me again, he nodded. "Now, where were we?" aniya sa tinig na may bahagyang inip.

I smiled and proceeded to remind him where exactly we're at...