C4: Elise

I PUSHED AWAY from him to get up but I heard him grunt, and then I realized that my elbows were sticking to his ribs. "Ay!" Umayos ako ng pwesto. "Sorry." At nagsimula na naman akong bumangon.

Pero humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin. He looked winded but he was smiling. Kumabog ang dibdib ko kasabay nang kung anong natunaw somewhere sa vicinity ng aking puson.

"Gian..."

"You do know that all that stupid play was so I can get you exactly where you are right now? Minus this small accident."

Natawa ako. "Really? Hindi mo plinanong untugin ako?"

Nagbuntunghininga siya. "I know... I should have just kissed you the moment Anna left," aniya. Saka umabot ang kamay at hinila ako sa aking batok para mapagdikit ang aming mga labi.

I responded to him right away. And as soon as he felt my response, he groaned and kissed me deeper. Bumuka ang bibig niya at sa sumunod na sandali ay nalasahan ko ang tamis ng chocolate na kinain namin sa aming mainit na halik.

I felt warmth permeating my body. His arms released me but his mouth didn't. He worked his jacket off. Nilatag niya iyon sa tabi niya, saka sapo ang aking panga at patuloy akong hinahalikan nang mainit na iginiya ako ng katawan niya para mahiga ako roon.

He was still kissing me even as my head touched the cloth. For a moment, it occurred to me that we were in such a perfect spot. Madilim doon dahil nahaharangan kami ng sand dune sa liwanag na nagmumula sa bahay. It was a very private part of the beach, bordered on both sides of the property by rocks and stones cemented a few meters up from the ground. No one would disturb them here unless Anna would come back to look for me.

He did deliberately lead me here for this. My man...

"Gian...?" naiungol ko noong kumalas sa bibig ko ang mga labi niya. He was rubbing himself on my center, and I couldn't help but rub back.

"I keep thinking about you, Elise," bulong ng paos niyang tinig malapit sa aking teynga. "Serves me right for kissing you. I feel like I'd go crazy if I don't taste you again." Napaungol akong muli nang maglandas sa aking leeg ang mga labi niya dahil sa sarap ng kiliting dulot niyon. My nerve endings were vibrating. I could almost feel the rush of blood on my veins. "Baby... I should wait... but I can't. Since we kissed, ito na lang ang nasa isip ko."

"Stop waiting... because I can't, too!"

Marahan ang tawa niya pero kiniliti niyon ang puso ko at bawat himaymay ng katawan ko. Inangat niya ang hem ng aking top. I felt the heat escalate to my face as he set aside the cups of my bikini top.

"Beautiful..."

Marahang napasabunot sa kanyang buhok ang kamay ko. Nakaka-conscious sana, but the way he uttered those words made me feel proud that he liked what he was seeing.

Hindi lang like, actually. When his face descended on my left breast, napadiin ang pagkakapikit ng aking mga mata.

Nanggigigil si Gian sa mga boobsies ko. God... He took one of my nipples and sucked it gently but deeply into his warmth mouth. The sensation of it being stretched that way shot down to my center. Napasubunot pa ako lalo sa kanya. "Gian...!" naiungol kong muli. I thought this would feel strange, but he felt so familiar. When he moved to my other breast, I opened my eyes to watch him. The visual was so erotic, I groaned again. Umangat ang ulo niya at naglandas ang mga labi niya sa gilid ng aking panga patungo sa baba ng aking kaliwang teynga.

"I love your breasts, did you know that? 'Fell in love with them the first time I saw them." His hands cupped each of my breasts as he watched them. "Wondered how they'd look like in my hands as I squeeze them. If you only knew..."

"Pero sabi mo noon—"

Lumipat sa mukha ko ang tingin niya. "Of course, I was lying. You were too upset." Napapailing siya. "Pero I swear, dumikit sa utak ko itong image ng boobs mo. Nakikita ko kahit saan. Kahit nakapikit ako. They've undone me." At muli siyang sumubsob.

"You like them better than all the others?" tanong ko habang nagpipigil makiliti noong nilaro ng dulo ng dila niya ang kaliwa kong nipple.

"Easily..." walang hesitasyon niyang sagot. "I can't forget about them... I dream about them," sagot niya habang dinudunggol ng kanyang matangos na ilong ang nipple. I watched him, mesmerized. Saka siya muling tumingin sa akin. "I almost hated myself for wanting them so much..." he continued, squeezing gently, caressing me lovingly, getting my senses up in a plateau that was making me dizzy while he alternated his eyes to me and what he was doing to my breasts. "Elise, I've done so much to you inside my head." A look of guilt passed his face. "I know this is too quick—"

"Don't stop what you're doing," humihingal kong sabi.

Nagdaan ang ngiti sa mga labi niya. "Are you sure?"

Mas uminit pa ang aking mukha. Pero naglalagablab ang lagnat sa aking katawan, and it was making me crazy. "Please..."

Muli niyang kinamkam ang aking mga labi, hinalikan ako nang mariin at mainit, and this time it was without the tension of it being an exciting, unknown discovery. We were past that.

Alam ko na, nakita ko na ang nilalagnat na titig sa mga mata niya. Batid ko na ang desisyon niya. He'd always owned his own decisions when it came to me.

Thank God.

Talking was over. Natuklasan ko kung gaano kagigil si Gian sa boobsies ko. He suckled at each nipple, taking his time, holding them, gently squeezing as if he couldn't help feeling them, and making me delirious with pleasure. He was still suckling when his hand traveled down my belly, straight to the apex of my thighs. He felt me and rubbed me over the cloth of my shorts.

I moaned as I shamelessly rubbed myself against his palm. I couldn't help myself, it just felt so wonderful. Sinalo ng halik niya ang ungol na iyon. His knees moved and pushed my thighs apart. Then he raised his head from the kiss to watch me as I opened my eyes. And then, his busy hand pushed the pad of my panties away from my pussy. And there was nothing between his hand and me now.

"Gian..." naihingal ko. His face, the watchfulness there, the arousal in his eyes... his palm was rubbing me again. I buried my face to his chest and filled my lungs with his smell, easing my nervousness and excitement with his familiar, sexy scent. Like it was already part of me. And why not? He initiated me into professional adulthood by being my mentor for two years. He eased me into the first real kiss I had ever experienced, because Brandon's kisses had never excited me as much. He was the first man who had seen me naked – or almost naked.

He was the first man who touched me intimately, on a freaking Valentine's night.

"Oohhhh..." I moaned again as I felt his middle finger ease between the folds that covered me. He rubbed the sensitive nub that, I found right away, was a gateway to so much pleasure. Humigpit ang yakap ko sa kanya habang nararamdaman ang masarap na sensasyong binibigay ng kanyang kamay. "Gian..."

"Hmmm... that's it. Feel it..." bahagyang paos niyang sabi. "You're so beautiful when you're aroused." His finger dipped just a little bit inside me, and my lips parted.

"Ahhhhh... Giaan!" nilalagnat kong iyak.

"You're soaking wet, baby."

"Gian..." Hindi ko alam kung anong gusto kong sabihin. I felt a need. I felt— "Ooohhhhh!" halos paiyak kong ungol noong tuluyang sumilid ang dalawang daliri niya sa basa kong lagusan. "Oh my... Gian...!" My back was leaving the sand, arching towards him, towards the sky. My hips were moving against his fingers, following his rhythm. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it damn felt so good!

Bumibilis ang kamay niya. His palm deliberately rubbed my clit as his fingers slid in and out. He was right – I was slippery and wet. My body writhed as the sensations centered where his fingers worked and whipped me got more and more intense.

"C'mon, baby. Bear it. Hold on to me. Ohh... cum for me."

I think I was cumming. I could feel it building...

Napapikit ako nang mariin habang nararamdaman ang mainit na sensasyong lumulukob sa aking katawan. Ang bilis ng aking paghinga. And then he was rubbing the perfect spot. I was making too much noise and his lips covered mine...

The sound of the waves was in my ears when the world exploded, and my body convulsed under Gian's hand...