••3••

...nie

...innie..

...jinnie...

...Jinnie!

WAKE UP

Hyunjin startled awake. It was dark and he couldn't see anything in the room he was in. He tried to sit up but ropes were digging into his skin, tying him to the chair. He tugged on the rope but it wouldn't budge no matter how hard he tried. He let out a frustrated groan and looked around. It took a while for his eyes to get used to the dark before he could see the small room he was stuck in. He remembered why he was there now

Hyunjin gritted his teeth and struggled harder. He had to get out of there before those men came back. When it didn't seem to work he stopped and looked around to find something sharp. The room was small with only a table and the chair he was currently tied too. Nothing sharp then.

He felt like hitting something but restrained himself and stopped moving to think.

How was he going to get out from there?

Before he could think more, the door opened and he froze.

"Seems like you finally woke up."

A man entered the room, looking like he was only some years older than Hyunjin himself.

"They didn't lie when they said you were pretty."

Another deep voice were heard as there was more persons entering the small room. Hyunjin looked up at them and growled.

"He is feisty! Such a shame you were a alpha."

"Who said alphas couldn't be a good toy?"

He glared at them.

"Who are you? What do yo want?"

The eight men looked at him and smirked.

"There's many things we would like to do to you, pretty boy..."

Hyunjin snorted.

"Where is my brother?"

A moment of silence and they burst out in laughter.

"You really are something Hwang Hyunjin"

A dark haired man went behind him and he could feel fingertips ghosting along his neck. He turned away and let out a hiss as the man tried to come closer.

"You know, most people should be scared to their guts right now. You must be really worried for your hyung,hm?"

"Where is he?"

Hyunjin looked at them with slight hope in his eyes. They just chuckled darkly and began to move closer to him.

"I'm sure your brother is in good hands."

"You should worry about yourself instead"

Hyunjin tried to move further away as they came closer.

"Well, since we have no intentions letting you go anywhere soon, let's introduce ourselves."

What?

"I'm Jeongin."

The only one with pink hair smiled at him.

"I'm Changbin."

The male whom stood behind him said. Now when he was closer, Hyunjin could see that his hair was dark red and not black.

Matching with the grin on his face.

"Jisung."

The blond male smirked.

"I'm Seungmin"

The brown haired male looked at him, studying the other as he looked at them.

"I'm Woojin."

The male with lighter brown hair quietly said as he watched the younger.

All of them look like some kind of dark handsome princes....wait what?!?

Hyunjin bites his lip.

"I'm Felix!"

Felix smiled and his purple hair glowed in the dark.

"I'm Minho, nice to meet you pretty boy."

The blue haired male smirked.

"I'm Bang Chan and I'm the leader here."

Bang Chan were also black haired, there was some kind of silver strands in his hair. The alpha was glowing of power and there was always something telling him to submit.

Alpha, alpha. All of them smelled like alphas, except from Felix.

He stared at Hyunjin, the younger almost whimpering at the gaze he was receiving.

"Who are you?"

Jisung chuckled.

"Baby, I thought we already told you."

"You know that's not what I meant."

Felix cupped his chin, forcing him to look into his eyes.

"Do you know who the mafia is?"

Hyunjin's eyes widened. That's what hyung meant

"You guys are.."

Jeongin smiled sweetly.

"That's right. We are the so called mafia."

Changbin leaned closer to him and laid his chin down on Hyunjin's shoulder, making the younger flinch.

"You and your friends were pretty interesting. We all were interested the moment we saw you."

These men were dangerous, he knew it with thought on their auras. Even Felix, whom was a omega had something with him that screamed dangerous. Hyunjin knew that not all of them were alphas but still, they could be all be dangerous. He still hadn't found his brother yet and he couldn't escape.

Minho clicked with his tongue and chuckled. The younger alpha was really something, they could sense his fear but somehow in his eyes were also a fire. They've really found someone special, they were right to make the decision.

"What do you want from me?"

All of them looked at him and grinned.

"Everything"