Hi.

So, many of you heard the news lately.
I just got home from school, I am running late for picking up my sister so I'm just gonna post this. Just finding out all of this has been a pretty downfall for me, including this day.

I don't know what to believe about Woojin's case. Therefore, I won't take any side or defend anyone.

But I am afraid that if I continue with this fanfic, there will be hate and a lots of messes so I have decided on going on an indefinite hiatus.

Maybe in the future, when everything is calmed down, I'll continue to write. If it's with or without Woojin, I don't know. It'll be hard just to edit him out from the work so maybe I'll continue writing but without him or drop the story entirely.

It hurts me to know that I started this when he was still in Stray Kids. ( this sentence has no meaning behind it, I still don't have any opinions about anything right now )

To be honest, I really had many plans for this fanfic and I loved reading comments and writing it. It saddens me that I have to do this.

That's why, since I have decided to be neutral to everything, that I'm doing this. At least until everything calms down, I'll maybe continue it.

For now, I just don't know.

I just rly need to go for a walk and think. And since I didn't wanna do anything, I'm sorry for causing your disappointment and I'm grateful you guys read and enjoyed. It has been a true funny and happy experience for me.

So to be clear, I'm going to go neutral and let this fanfic go into hiatus.

Maybe I'll start up a new fanfic soon, this time with the remaining members of stray kids. If that happens and you guys find me again, I'm happy for all the support I've gotten.

Thank you guys for reading. I'm so sorry for this.

If you guys choose to comment on this update, please don't mention anything about the rumors or scandal. I hope you understand.