••25••

He woke up next morning with a happy, warm feeling in his chest.

Hyunjin looked around, smiling as he kissed Jeongin on the forehead. He quietly stood up, careful to not lose balance and tiptoed to the bathroom.

Closing the bathroom door, Hyunjin groggily washed his face and blinked. He looked on himself in the mirror.

Jeongin wasn't lying when he said Hyunjin had been releasing a happy aura in a while. His pale skin glowed more than usual, to not forget about the marks Woojin and Jisung had left on him.

He blushed as he traced his finger on them, even the new ones Jeongin made yesterday. Hyunjin sighed softly, stripping before turning on the hot water.

~~

As he came out, Jeongin was already awake. The younger smiled playfully as he sat down beside him, almost wincing at the sensation in his ass.

He grimaced as the younger smirked, yelping as Jeongin pulled him down into the bed again. He snuggled against Hyunjin's neck as he tangled their legs together, draping the blanket over them. Hyunjin whined. "Innie! You are still dirty, go and take a shower! I just showered!"

"Don't wanna." Jeongin's words were muffled as he buried his nose deeper into the crook of Hyunjin's neck, inhaling the sweet scent. "You smell good."

A giggle was heard. "Of course, I just showered. Now go take a shower. Don't catch a cold, it's already winter you know?"

Jeongin hummed, staying in their position for a few minutes before groaning and got up.

Hyunjin settled back against the pillow as he heard the sound of water. His pillow were really comfortable, having the mixed scents of Jisung, Woojin and Jeongin. He giggled slightly.

A knock on the door made him sit up slowly. Felix opened the door and smiled as he saw Hyunjin on the bed.

The omega went forwards and stopped in front of him before sniffing in the air and grimaced. "Maybe we should send in the maids to change the covers?"

He blushed as he nodded slowly, letting himself be dragged out of bed by the Australian.

~~

When Jeongin came downstairs, they had already began eating breakfast. He pouted before sitting down beside Woojin. "You could at least have told me you were leaving hyung!"

The older boy laughed lightly. "Sorry, Innie. Felix came and dragged me downstairs."

"Dragged? You mean helped, right?" Felix grinned and he just shook his head. "Something between that."

It's not like he couldn't use his legs at all.

Woojin seemed to read his mind, just filling his plate with more food and assuring him it would be over soon.

His blush weren't so good hidden either, the boys around the table just hummed happily.

"Are you guys leaving for work soon?" Minho nodded as he battled Jisung's chopsticks away from his bacon.

"Seungmin will stay home with you today since you're in rut." Hyunjin smiled as Seungmin grinned, humming happily.

"Now, don't get too messy, we'll be back as soon as possible." Seungmin smirked and Hyunjin almost coughed as his face reddened. Wait, what?

Messy how?

He looked down on his bowl, pushing down the weird bubbly sensation. If he was honest, Hyunjin predicted a day of cuddling and playing games together.

If only his damn rut hadn't been in the way.

All those things the three boys had done to him. He had never done it alone before, nor known what it was.

Unfortunately they showed him.

Damn his rut-

But he did like it though....

And his face didn't even get lesser red. How the hell can none of those eight control it so good?!?

Though, he had seen Jeongin and Felix blush. In his opinion, they looked adorable. Smiling happily, he continued eat.

They surely meant something else.

"Hey, Minnie?" Seungmin looked up from his phone where they sat together, cuddling in the sofa.

"What did they mean with messy?" Seungmin began coughing and Hyunjin immediately got up, worried that he maybe was sick.

"Minnie?!"

"I'm, alright-" The younger groaned.

"Are you sure?" He nodded, smiling nervously towards Hyunjin.

Gosh, after all they did to Hyunjin and his mind was still innocent.

"Hyung, do you know what a blowjob is?" Hyunjin looked confused but pouted and opened his mouth. "Isn't that when you are wet from the rain and needs help drying yourself?"

Oh god.

"So how about the things you did with Jeongin yesterday?" Hyunjin's face flushed as he whined and hit Seungmin slightly.

"Stop! I..I don't know much about it!" Omg, he is so darn cute. Chan seriously didn't joke when he said Hyunjin was too innocent to escape.

"Wait, so what is a blowjob?"

Seungmin just laughed and hugged Hyunjin. He didn't want the older to know yet. "It's just like what you said hyung."

Hyunjin was such a sweetheart.

He wonder if the older would still be innocent after a while with them.

The older shifted, looking and smiled softly at him.

Yeah, maybe not so innocent after a while. Not when he looked so fuckable all the time.