••36••

So my dear readers I'm so sorry for these late updates!
Tbh my nowadays are dramas, movies and tv series bc dam (percy jackson anyone?) I gotta lot to catch up on-
And yAh Changbin's Streetlight :3
To not talk about Jisung's solo and Jinnies dance cover-
I srsly need that new computer rn but I'm poor asf T^T
Four weeks left in fucking school and then I'm free but not from corona oof
AT LEaSt I AINT DYIng ( pretty sure imma go to hell yall )
Yes, I've been seeing your comments and I was currently working on an oneshot so sorry for the wait ><
I give you three chaps right away bc y'all amazing and waited that long UwU💖
Enjoy the new chap b's!

Laying beside Jeongin still gave him satisfaction, even after all that had happened.

Hyunjin blamed his heart, but he knew his head was too intoxicated with them. Eight mates, all of them his and he was theirs.

If it were another situation, he would be happier.

The pink haired boy turned in bed, pulling him closer was an arms was slung around his waist. Hyunjin let out a little surprised squeak, making Jeongin giggle.

"Why aren't you sleeping hyung?" He shrugged, but both of them knew exactly why.

"I'm just restless." The lump in his throat refused to go away.

Jeongin hummed, shifting until he was laying on his stomach. "I can tire you out if you want to."

A playful smile and Hyunjin laughed. It'd be so easier to resist them if they weren't so sweet. They knew that, that's why they wouldn't treat him differently. Hyunjin was the last one to realize himself.

Jeongin wordlessly got up, straddling the taller as he softly massaged Hyunjin's hips. A small moan escaped the older, squeezing his eyes shut.

"The others are sleeping, Innie." He earned himself a chuckle, Jeongin already knew both Changbin and Chan were still awake.

"Let them hear. You are ours after all. Oh ur pretty Hyunjinnie.." Hyunjin let out a soft whine, shuddering as he gently kissed on ear, moving along the jaw.

Hands gripped his shirt as the older moaned into his mouth, opening as if an invitation.

Smiling against Hyunjin's soft lips, he let his hands wander down to the older's bottom. He was always so easy to get to, all submissive and pliant when they touched him.

A part of him thought Hyunjin was too precious to have a destiny like this.

He watched closely as Hyunjin's hips bucked up, rolling a hard nipple between his fingers. Jeongin always thought Hyunjin looked ethereal, even more gorgeous laying there under him while panting and whining.

So cute.

"Innie.." The pink haired male hummed, gently kissing the skin on Hyunjin's stomach as he wandered lower down.

"Just relax hyung." The older let out a soft sigh, thighs spreading apart as Jeongin smiled at the submissive act.

He bent over the bed, grabbing the lube in the nightstand as he cooed, hands wandering on Hyunjin's body. The older let out a short whine, biting on his lip as he heard the bottle cap open.

The younger made sure that he was watching as he poured a generous amount of lube on his fingers. A small keen made him chuckle as he leaned forwards to kiss Hyunjin.

It was all innocent and passionate, like he as trying to show the other his feelings. Hyunjin smiled against his lips, pulling him closer as he allowed the younger to deepen the kiss.

So easy it was, Hyunjin just directly fell into their arms without hesitating. He loved it.

Pulling away, he licked his lips as he watched the rise of Hyunjin's chest, slowly prodding his fingers near the fluttering hole.

Jeongin bit the thigh closest to him as Hyunjin let out a broken moan, inserting one finger. The older squirmed as he wriggled around, Jeongin groaning at the wet walls engulfing his finger.

Slowly, he pushed in another digit, making Hyunjin mewl. He hummed, other hand rubbing in circles into the older's stomach as he spread the right walls, curling his fingers inside of the omega.

"J-Jeongin.." He hushed the other, watching as Hyunjin sank down into the mattress.

"I'm not fucking you today, hyung. Just lay back and enjoy baby." Jeongin laughed at the disappointed whine.

Hyunjin jolted as he pressed against a bundle of nerves, causing him to smile widely.

"Found it." He mouthed as he laughed, leaning forwards to press a kiss on the other's lips. Hyunjin pouted, mouth gaming slightly ajar as Jeongin inserted another finger, purposely avoiding that spot.

Moans and whines echoed in the room, Hyunjin pressing down to chase his fingers.

"A-ah, Jeongin-n-" He pressed against the older's prostate, hitting the spot repeatedly until Hyunjin was shaking and gasping.

"Come for me baby." The older let out a loud moan, craning his body as he came all over his stomach.

Settling down, Hyunjin let out a satisfied hum. The younger male smiled slightly, disappearing into the bathroom before coming out with a wet towel.

He started cleaning the other up, chuckling as Hyunjin cracked one eye open. "I know you are sensitive baby. I just didn't know you could come undone this fast."

Jeongin laughed cheekily, teasing the older as Hyunjin's cheeks flushed.

"Shut up, Innie. I'm tired, cuddle me."
The pink haired male was more than willing to comply the cute order.

~~

He stirred awake when he felt Hyunjin trying to move away from him.

Nope, ain't gonna happen.

Jeongin smiled in his sleep when the older yelped, pulling him closer by his waist.

"Jeongin! Let go of me!" He shook his head, wrapping himself around the taller's body as he flipped them over and settled over Hyunjin's stomach.

There was some muffled shrieks as the raven tried to get away from him with no success. ( Jeongin is strong alright? Hyunjin couldn't just push the younger down on the floor! )

He sighed, letting his head fall back on the pillow. Damn Yang Jeongin for being so cute.

As if he heard the older's thoughts, the other lifted his head and smiled sleepily. "You are the cutest hyung."

He flushed, groaning softly as Jeongin settled back to using his stomach as a pillow.

Let's be honest, he wasn't going anywhere until Jeongin was awake. Hyunjin heaved a sigh, carding his fingers through those pink soft locks.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Go back to sleep." Yep, now he was definitely frustrated.

Hyunjin let out a scoff, giggling as Jeongin hugged him tighter.

His heart made this damn place for this boy and even if it was wrong, he couldn't help but smile sadly.