••31••

For this chap, a shoutout to my honey Jeonginnie_Braces 💜
Y'all should check out her account uwu
And also for my baby Riri, luv u guyssss!
Enjoy the chap Mochis!

Chan walked into the kitchen, finding seven other boys looking up at him.

He had taken Hyunjin to his room yesterday, none of them exited until right now in the morning.

The older was surprised at Hyunjin's stamina. Eventually after a few hours, the younger had passed out cold, too fucked out. He missed as Chan smiled softly, cleaning both of them before dragging the blanket over their bodies.

When Hyunjin snuggled against his chest, it felt alright again. But even this manipulation couldn't go on forever.

"What are we going to do? We can't risk him trying to escape again, the information hidden in his head is still important for us." Changbin has his computer up and he suspected it was something about the deliveries.

"Just wait a bit more. We need him to piece together his information before we can do anything." Chan smiled thankfully as Woojin nodded.

"Don't drag weapons yet. We don't want to frighten our baby boy."

"Even of he is used to us now, and this lifestyle doesn't mean he's dumb. Hyunjin is innocent but he's not stupid. He knows what we are doing to him." Minho's expression were tight and bothered. To not forget about Hyunjin's scent lingering around them too.

"The fact that he's aware of our actions is dangerous already. Maybe we should end this?"

"You mean with venom?" Seungmin looked like he disliked the idea. The plan was never going to be like this but it changed when Hyunjin came crashing into their lives.

"It's an option, but there can be consequences." The air stiffened.

"Wait and see. Our plan will succeed. However, Hyunjin is staying and we won't kill him. Yet." That fact could change if Hyunjin remembered whatever his parents hid.

"Get more information about the parents. We'll see if we can trade for the brother." They nodded, Jisung sighing.

"We'll have to gain his trust again after this. It won't be fully easy but don't let him out of sight. Baby steps." Felix sniffed in the air, Hyunjin scent seemingly affecting him too.

"Make sure he won't escape again."

~~

Chan sighed as he sat down. As usual, he had lot work to do and the Bangtan Clan granted them some information about Hyunjin's parents.

"How was he?" He looked up and met Jeongin's playful gaze.

"Enjoyable. I'm surprised at his stamina." The youngest of them laughed.

"We could hear him. Seems like you did have fun, hyung." The corners of his mouth quirked up, smiling at the thought of Hyunjin.

Jeongin sat down beside him, grabbing a file of paper. "It'd be a mistake if we get too attached."

"I know." Chan frowned, looking through all his files. How can all information possibly disappear about an entire family?

As long as he knew, Hyunjin had his older brother and parents.

"Something wrong?" He handed Jeongin a file as he looked at his too bright screen.

"There's no further information about his parents, even if we know much about them. Data on the siblings are also deleted or can't be found." The pink haired boy frowned.

They sunk into a comfortable silence, Jeongin's hand on his back. "Seems like their parents were really desperate to hide them. I hope this is worth it."

Chan already knew what the younger was thinking about. Their plan was too succeed, no matter the price.

It was already predicted that they needed Hyunjin. For now, they'd wait on the boy to uncover his deleted memories.

~~

Han Jisung was many things.

A lover wasn't one of them.

To his clan he was a brother but also a partner and friend. He would never in the whole wide world betray them.

He killed, robbed and blackmailed in order to get where he is. He was a player, manipulation was easy.

Jisung don't think any of them were ready for Hyunjin. The boy was innocent and sweet, almost too caring for his own good.

A little fluffy lamb in a world of wolves.

He was the property of the SKZ clan now. They would find him even if he escaped.

Hyunjin slept heavily, didn't even stir as he gently stroked the pale boy's cheek. It was certainly the exhaustion from his previous activities.

"Something bothering you?" Jisung smiled as Minho pecked him on the lips, settling beside him to watch a mob of messy black hair. Hyunjin looked so cute even while sleeping.

"His brother, what does he know?" His boyfriend sighed, watching Hyunjin's chest rise and fall.

"Apparently more than he does. We don't really have a reason to keep him if it wasn't for the marks." He looked over to Hyunjin's neck, covered in marks that would long go away.

They had bonded him with them for life.

"But we won't do anything yet. We'll see what he has hidden in his mind. Until then.." They looked at him with dark looks.

Jisung leaned in, kissing him softly on the forehead. "I'm sorry."

He whispered softly.