••29••

Minho was the first one to see them coming down, greeting them with a smile. Hyunjin blushed as the older snickered, reminding him that Chan was carrying him bridal style.

Felix followed behind, helping him to stand up as he limped into the kitchen. His marks itched as if his wolf purred at the sight of his mates.

Shut up. He told it as it snarled back.

It sure loved the attention. He shook his head as the imagines from yesterday came back in his head.

All the things they had done to him yesterday...

He shook his head, grimacing.

You are so innocent Hyunjin!

What did they even mean with that? Hyunjin sighed, wincing as he grabbed Felix for support. With the omega's help, he limped past Woojin, who smiled to him, before sitting down on the chair.

Hyunjin couldn't stop the wince, making every other boy in the room smirk.

Well, this is just great. He feels like he entered a room full of wolves ready to eat him up any seconds-

Easy for them to just snicker when they didn't feel the throbbing pain in their spine.

And bottom for that part.

Damn, his ass was going to kill him.

Hyunjin pouted, leaning against Changbin for support as the older kept writing something on his computer. ( something with work he assumed )

"Good morning baby! I see you had a pleasant morning?" Jisung Just snickered as he huffed, still not wanting to talk. How embarrassing that would be, especially when his voice was that hoarse.

Jeongin smiles as he set down a cup with something warm to Changbin. He grimaced at the bitter smell, the older laughed as he sipped the drink.

The youngest wasn't even surprised Hyunjin disliked coffee, he seemed more like a person for sweets and chocolate.

Felix watched them with amuse as they tried to get him to talk, Hyunjin's face red as he kept quiet. Such a tease they all were.

He gave Hyunjin a warm cup of tee after putting too much honey in it, knowing it would help soothe his voice at least a little.

"Alright stop teasing him. His voice needs to rest." Hyunjin seemed thankful for Chan as he happily drank his tee and Felix did not regret putting sugar in it. Seems like their baby like sweet things.

A notification came up on his phone, seeing it was a message from Minho to the groupchat.

Next step on the plan?

Chan briefly looked over his shoulder nodding as they looked at Hyunjin.

~~

Seungmin wasn't the soft kind of type. He didn't like to cuddle unless it was really necessary and he gave shit about people stupid enough to think they could defy the Mafia.

Which was their mistake, they underestimated the SKZ clan.

He looked at the fat old man, clicking with his tongue. This scumbag was getting annoying.

"Please don't shoot! I-I got a f-family!" Seungmin knew that was a lie. The fatty was sweating all over the place, his blood dirtying the new shoes Hyunjin helped him to pick. Damn geezer.

Fear always made people splutter useless things and he wanted them to understand that he didn't. Give. A. Fuck.

"You are late with the payment. Again. Give me a reason to not kill you." He narrowed his eyes as the douchebag wept like a crybaby, rolling his eyes.