••19••

After 18 chaps and now the smut is coming ;)
Anyways, another warning!
This chap contains smut so if y'all not comfortable with that, pls skip to next or don't read!

Hyunjin tensed as he heard the door open and close softly. Woojin's familiar scent filled the room, making his legs weak.

The older began walking towards the bed, holding fresh towels and what he suspected was lube. Hyunjin flushed.

"Are you really sure?"

He nodded. He wanted this. Wanted them. Even if it was wrong.

Woojin smiled gently and he felt himself being dragged in again.

"I'm sure, hyung."

With that, the older moved to the bed, setting the towels and lube aside. He slowly pushed Hyunjin into the bed, chuckling lowly as the younger flushed.

"We are going to take it your pace, alright?"

Hyunjin nodded. Woojin leaned down and captured their lips, softly tugging the younger's bottom lip between his teeth. Hyunjin moaned lowly, a keen whine leaving those puffy lips as Woojin moved his hand along his body.

"H-hyung..."

The older hummed as he kissed along Hyunjin's jaw.

"I-is Felix ok?"

He chuckled. The younger alpha was sure sweet, caring about another person even in a situation like this.

"Yeah. He's currently cuddling with Jeongin."

Hyunjin smiled, yelping as Woojin bit down on his neck.

"Don't you think you should be thinking of other things right now?"

He shuddered at Woojin's voice and squirmed as the older's hand traced along his hip. The alpha paused to take off his shirt before hovering over him again. Woojin grinned, making Hyunjin shyly stutter.

Their lips crashed again, this time more intense and messy. Woojin gained access to Hyunjin's mouth, forcing in his tongue. The younger moaned into the kiss, gripping his arm as he shifted. He smiled, scent getting stronger as it affected the other.

Hyunjin was in daze. Woojin was touching him, everywhere. He felt hot lips against his own, hands wandering to grip his thighs, making him moan and buck up his hips. He closed his eyes, feeling drunk of the heavy scent.

It felt numb, all he could feel was Woojin.

Woojin,Woojin,Woojin.

Soft lips pressed against his neck and Hyunjin found himself breathing heavy. He felt hot, too hot, as Woojin marked him. He moaned as the older spread his legs open, climbing in between them.

Nodding reassuringly, Woojin smiled and leaned into another kiss, distracting him as he slipped out of his pants. Hyunjin's breath hitched as the older slowly took of his jeans and underwear, shyly closing his legs again.

Woojin sat back, looking at the younger. The sight in front of him was beautiful.

The younger's lips were swollen and red, a small trail of saliva running down his chin in their sloppy kissing. Red marks bloomed across his jaw and neck, glowing on the pale skin. Hyunjin was panting, eyes glossed over with lust.