10k special

Hyunjin woke up by his alarm. Just as he turned it off and was about to go to bed again, Jinyoung yelled on him from downstairs.

He groaned as a knock was heard.

"Jinnie, wake up we have to go to school."

"I'll be down in a minute Yeji."

He heard how his twin left as he sighed and forced himself up. Why couldn't he sleep in? Why for that part, did they have to go to school?

A few minutes later, he came down the stairs where Jinyoung was cooking. The older smiled and he mumbled a good morning before sitting down beside Yeji.

She handed him his lunch as they began to eat. Though it felt like something was missing...

"Hey, shouldn't Jisung be over soon?"

He began to laugh, remembering that he had forgot to wake up his best friend. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a panting Jisung with his school uniform messy and tie loose.

"Jinnie! You were supposed to wake me up!"

Both him and Yeji burst out in laughter, looking at each other and grinned.

"Sorry Jisung but you look hilarious. And in my defense, I forgot!"

Jisung mumbles something under this breath and tiredly made his way to the seat beside Hyunjin before sinking down.

Jinyoung chuckled as he gave the younger a plate too, putting on bacon and eggs.

"Now you three, eat up and finish before you get late for school."

A chorus of yes hyung followed and they began to eat. Yeji looked out of the window, almost like she was waiting on someone to show up.

"Hey, hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Didn't Jackson hyung say he would come over today?"

Jinyoung looked at the food and then on the clock.

"Ah, yeah, but he will be here when you guys are going to school. Now eat up!"

Yeji and Hyunjin looked at each other, smirking as they noticed the faint blush on their older brothers cheeks.

"Yes hyung, have fun with Jackson hyung!"

Jinyoung just sighed and shook his head.

On the way to school, they met Ryujin and Seungmin. Yeji and Ryujin immediately began to chat and went before them to meet up with the rest do their friends.

Meanwhile he, Jisung and Seungmin started talking.

"I can't believe it's still Monday and another start for a depressing week."

Hyunjin laughed.

"School hasn't begun yet and you are tired already?"

Jisung nodded and pouted. Seungmin Just chuckled and rolled with his eyes.

"Don't worry about him Jinnie, he was surely up late gaming again."

"Again? Didn't I tell you not to Sungie?"

"How was I supposed to know time went by that fast?!?"

Seungmin and Hyunjin stared at him.

"Alright I understand!"

Hyunjin shook his head and smiled.

"Hey guys, you know what day it is today?"

The two of them looked confused.