••27••

Long chap ahead guys! Pls enjoy and if y'all get bored I'm sorry-

Hyunjin hummed as he finally got to go out in days. Or was it months?

Seungmin had agreed on going out to the garden after the shower they had together. The younger chuckled as he jumped excited.

As they came out, he gasped at the breeze. For first time in a long time he was actually outside and was allowed to move around.

It was a sign that they trusted him. Hyunjin giggled for himself.

He braided flower crowns, to his surprise there was actually really pretty flowers in the garden.  Playing with the soft grass, he shivered a bit, enjoying the slight coldness on the ground. Seungmin watched him in the background, smiling softly as the older looked so happy.

His rut seemed to lighten up now. It wasn't as intense as before and he was relived. Having it was just exhausting. Though, it was the first rut around other alphas and omegas, making him feel weird.

His usual ruts didn't feel like heats. Strangely, this one did.

The breeze was slightly cold, being still winter. Or rather early spring to be honest, since the flowers already began to bloom.

Small, pretty winter flowers.

Seungmin sat down beside him with a plate of food in his hand. "Are you happy hyung?"

He nodded and smiled brightly. Seungmin laughed, squeezing his hand. The younger leaned closer, placing a chaste kiss against his lips as Hyunjin sighed happily.

"Here hyung. It's lunchtime now, you must be hungry." Hyunjin accepted the plate and thanked Seungmin. The younger had also warm chocolate, he felt grateful for the warmth as the sweet liquid slipped past his lips.

He closed his eyes, inhaling.

This was the first time he had a rut while being with other's though.

It's was really true. Hyunjin realized as he tensed. It had always been him and his brother. Some are of Jinyoung's friends too but he had never got into a rut with other alphas around since he presented.

Was that why it was so different this time?

Or was it the situation he was in?

He blinked as he felt Seungmin's fingers brush his cheek. The younger smiled gently, causing him to blush.

"What are you thinking about?" Hyunjin shook his head, craning his neck to rest it on the other's shoulder.

"You know, I'm really glad we met you?" The older looked up at him while chewing, the look in his eyes caused Seungmin to chuckle.

"I'm so lucky really. I have the others and I have you." Seungmin looked up in the sky, smiling. Hyunjin blinked, heart warming. This was the first time he ever saw the younger look so relaxed, so content and happy.

The younger seemed so honest, making him blush at the soft words. With his heart beating in his chest and a smile on his face, Hyunjin pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

The look in his face made afterwards made Hyunjin giggle, stealing another kiss. Seungmin blinked before playfully smiling and push the older down on the grass. He dived in, making Hyunjin laugh as their lips collided. The two stayed there for some moments, bodies pressing against each other as they shared kisses. Enjoying the warmth of each other, the younger nuzzled into Hyunjin's neck, teeth gently grazing on the skin.