••5••

Chan looked at the younger as he slept. The boy were older than some of them but still somehow proceeded to look like a lamb in a wolfs nest.
Hwang Hyunjin was really pretty for being an alpha. He did not lie when he admitted that he likes how the boy's plump, kissable lips pouted slightly in his sleep, the black soft hair falling over the other's eyes.
So innocent, and yet, the boy didn't even know what mess he was a part of. His older brother did a good job to protect him.

He chuckled as Hyunjin moved around and sighed before continuing his slumber. Gently stroking the youngers cheek and brushing hair out of his face, Chan muttered.

"So lucky we were to catch you."

His hand traveled lower down, drawing circles on the pale boy's stomach. Hyunjin let out a soft whimper, still not waking up. Instead, he snuggled closer to Chan's body, unaware of them wolf grin casted his way.

The door opened and Felix quietly entered. He smiled when he saw the pretty boy snuggling into the older's chest. The Australian boy went forwards, to the bed and sat down beside the sleeping alpha.

"You say that we can't have him yet and here you are, alone with him."

"Do you doubt my leadership and instincts?

Felix shook his head and Chan just grinned.

"Soon, Lix. Soon."

If only Hyunjin knew what waited him...

Jisung looked up as Chan and Felix entered the room.

"Both of you smell like the pretty boy."

Minho looked up from the tv and shot a questioning look at them.

"I thought we agreed of getting a piece of him when he wake up?"

Felix just rolled his eyes and sunk down beside Woojin in the sofa.

"Calm your perverted mind, we didn't do anything."

Chan just chuckled and looked at Woojin.

"Where's Innie and Minnie go?"

"Something came up. I sent the two of them to take care of it."

The alpha nodded and sat down beside Jisung, who was on the computer.

"Can you tell us why you smell like our baby boy?"

"Wow, already getting kinky?"

Minho just shrugged and grinned.

"C'mon tell us!"

Felix and Chan just laughed.

"The cutie looked really kissable in his sleep."

"Since when has a pretty thing like him never looked kissable?"

Woojin just shook his head at the others, feeling their hormones fill the room.

"Keep the arousal down, you are going to wake him up."

"The faster he wake up, the sooner we can play..."

Jisung grinned and stared at the bedroom door.

"Take it easy on the pretty boy, will you? He's still a virgin."

"I like how innocent he is. It will be a pleasure to make him dirty. Making him scream and cry..."

Felix whined and huffed to Jisung to shut up as he tried not to get hard. Chan pulled the omega off the couch, into his lap and soothingly kissed the omega on the neck.

"Well, when I came in, hyung was laying beside him, the pretty boy snuggling closer to him."

"He doesn't even realize where he is."

Woojin chuckled as he could imagine how the pretty boy innocently snuggled beside Chan. Jisung smiled darkly and licked his lips, hoping that the boy would wake up so he could get a taste.

"Innocent as a lamb."

Minho could almost taste the sweet taste the boy would have. Soon enough, they will bind him forever. He will never escape them and they had no intention of letting him do it either.

Don't try to run, honey...