••13••

Hyunjin didn't actually know how he ended up in one of the large rooms in this gigantic house.

Rather mansion than house to be honest.

The room he was in, had mirrors all around and soft wooden floor. It had to be some kind of training room, there was large, black speakers in the back of the room.

He had found it in the hall beside his room, just some doors down. Today all his..captors were away.

It left the house all quiet and empty. They promised him to come back as soon as possible before going to whatever they worked with.

He didn't know when he started to like each of them. Small touches made his heart flutter and he found himself wanting their attention for the last days.

He wasn't getting the Stockholm Syndrome right?

They were his captors, someone who could possibly had hurt his brother. Yet, he had been distracted by them and forgotten all his plans about escaping.

Hyunjin took a shaky breath. He wanted to leave because he knew how bad they were, how twisted their mind was. Yet he couldn't find himself to pull away from their touches.

He looked at himself in the mirror. The last days they had been so friendly and soft towards him, making him blush whenever they got too close. It was so unlike the dark eyes he had seen before.

What would they keep him for if they didn't use him as a slave?

Hyunjin touched his lips slightly. He knew he always had been to pretty for a boy in his age. Plump lips, almond eyes with soft brown and gorgeous pale skin. He had such innocent looks and stunning body, he knew.

That didn't explain why they hadn't done anything to him yet.

He wasn't as confident about his body and always wished he was born someone else. If so, all of this might never happened to him.

Hyunjin sighed and sat down on the floor.

He was an alpha though. He would totally understand if they kidnapped an omega but an alpha like him? Why?

He was probably getting nowhere with this. Even if Felix was an omega, he could feel the urge to submit to the shorter male. Which made him blush furiously at his own thoughts.

Hyunjin looked around slowly. He knew where the exit was at least and he didn't know if they were watching him with cameras so trying to escape would do him no good. He had looked into a few rooms, making sure to act innocent in case of hidden cameras and found nothing but windows too far up. The windows who where on the level with the garden had bars around, cutting any chance he to escape from there.

All the halls and rooms still confused him and he stumbled around. He could hear the distant chatter of maids and butlers but otherwise he was all alone.

Hyunjin sighed. There had to be a way out. They hadn't given him any kind of technology, let alone a phone, probably to cut him off the world outside.

What were he going to do all day in this boring, gigantic mansion?

He couldn't escape yet, not until he had the right opportunity.

A knock on the door made him turn his head. A young boy looked at him and bowed before speaking.

"Masters have ordered me to give you this, young master."

Hyunjin accepted the small object they boy was holding. His eyes widened as he discovered it was a musik player.

He spun around and looked up, anywhere the hidden cameras could be. He knew it, they were watching him.

"Young Master, Master Chan ordered this to be given to you already this morning as soon as you woke up."

Hyunjin nodded slowly and the young boy dismissed himself. Still, he wasn't entirely convinced they didn't watch him with hidden cameras. But then after all, they were his captors.

What was he to do now?

Watching the music player and earphones in his hand, he looked at the speakers. And then on his hand again.

Dancing always calmed him down. Maybe that would help him think.

He ignored the hidden cameras as he plugged in the player. Choosing a song he was familiar with, he closed his eyes and hummed along.

He started moving, knowing that they were watching him.