••20••

I know most of you read the smut in the last chap XD ( most be ignoring it even if it's 18+ *ahem me *ahem )

The first thing he noticed when he woke up was the pain in his ass.

He flushed as he realized what he had done the day before. The memories hit him hard.

He remembered the sounds, the pleasure, everything.

He remembered Woojin.

Hyunjin let out a stutter, wanting to curl himself further into the chest of the older. He looked up, the older still sleeping soundly.

How peaceful the other looked while sleeping. Woojin looked...soft. Much different from his first expression. Hyunjin smiled softly as he traced a finger along the older's lips. Woojin looked relaxed, his handsome and soft features showing more. Hyunjin noticed the cute soft cheeks and how his hair fell over his eyes.

Woojin sure was handsome. The older reminded him of a giant teddy bear, like the giant one he used to have at home.

Hyunjin giggles happily, snuggling into the older. Woojin shifted and let out a soft moan before continuing to sleep. Hyunjin pouted.

Well, he didn't have anything to do anyways and his rut should be calm for now. So he smiled as Woojin hugged him in his sleep, watching the older a few moments before closing his eyes. He allowed himself to slip into sleep again, a warm feeling in his chest.

A warm hand softly touched his cheek making him stirr in his sleep. Jisung hummed as Hyunjin leaned into his touch.

Cute.

He smiled and continued to brush hair from the other's face.

"He's so cute, hyung~"

Woojin chuckled and nodded. He had woken up to Hyunjin still curled up against him, a happy smile on the younger's lips.

After changing and showering, he came back to find a pouting Jisung at the foot of the bed. Hyunjin seemed to continue sleeping soundly without noticing the others slipping into his room.

The alpha sighed softly, turning slightly to press his back towards Woojin and curl into Jisung. The satisfied hum made Jeongin giggle as he saw the cute boy.

Hyunjin moved again, letting out a low noise. Maybe their scents together did affect him after all. Woojin gently kissed his ear, making the younger shudder in his sleep.

A low growl from Minho made him smirk as Hyunjin pressed himself against his chest.

"Stop that, you will wake him up."

Minho rolled his eyes. Jisung shot his mate a glance before going back to cuddle Hyunjin.

"He is too innocent and adorable for his own good."

The others nodded, already knowing the fact. Woojin snuggled into Hyunjin's neck.

"Though, yesterday.."

The air got tense. Sure, the walls were soundproof but they all know what happened. All of them wanted to hear the same things too.

To do the same things with Hyunjin.

"Stop the pheromones, he's going to wake up!"

Felix shushed them and grimaced.

"Continue, hyung."

Woojin chuckled, inhaling Hyunjin's scent. He sure enjoyed yesterday.

A flash of memories came back and Woojin let out a soft hum.

"I've never seen a rut like that."

Chan looked at him, gaze returning to the boy in the older's arms.

"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin shifted again, still showing no sign of waking up.

"It was almost like an omega's heat. His scent and pheromones affected me, the only thing that made me control myself was his voice."

"How..is that possible?"

Woojin looked up.

"You noticed did you?"

The others was quiet but their faces showed him enough. Even though Hyunjin was an alpha, his scent was incredibly strong.

Stronger than it should be.

They followed the younger for a time, never noticing that but now. No wonder his brother was always hiding them and Hyunjin avoiding to befriend others. They were hiding something.

Hyunjin seemed to know. Much more than he should, but he was definitely more innocent than his brother.

Woojin smiled as he remembered the younger's face.

"His scent is like an omega's. His reactions for that part, too. He submitted so easily to me yesterday."

A few quiet groans echoed in the room, all of them watching Hyunjin sleeping soundly.

"Good thing you didn't mate him."

Chan stood up, smirking as he began walking out.

"Our plan isn't fully complete until we all have mated him. He is already ours."

Hyunjin still didn't wake up.