••26••

Chan looked at his phone, stepping out of the meeting when he saw the caller id.

"Seungmin? Is something wrong?" The laugh from the other made him smile a bit.

"He's so innocent hyung! Jinnie didn't even know what a blowjob was." Chan sighed and nodded as an employee came by. "You interrupted my meeting for this?"

"I'm pretty sure Woojin hyung is talking now, you got plenty of time." Of course he would know the plans for the meetings. "You are right. Though..."

He lowered his voice, chuckling lowly. "We have plenty of time to destroy that innocence. In case all of you want too."

A hum was heard in the other end of the call. "Yeah, though I also like the innocent side of him. He's so cute!"

"I know." Chan smiled. "He's with you?"

"Yeah, he's actually sleeping right now." Well, that could only mean one thing. The younger's satisfied voice showed him enough.

"This wasn't the reason I called you. I think his rut is going to end soon. Or rather heat as I would call it." Chan nodded and mumbled something to Jisung who came down the hallway.

"How much time do you think we have?" A moment of silence as Seungmin thought.

"At least for tomorrow. I suggest we mark him tonight." In the other line he could also head Hyunjin's soft breathing, causing him to smile softly.

"Discuss it in the groupchat. I'll finish my meeting." Seungmin let out a sound of confirmation before saying goodbye and hanging on.

Chan looked briefly at the blank screen, smiling before turning back into the meeting.

Tonight they were going to make Hyunjin theirs.

~|~

Seungmin watched the sleeping boy on his chest, smiling softly as he carded his fingers through the black fluffy hair.

They were laying tangled together in bed, scents mixing after what they were doing some minutes ago. He hummed as Hyunjin shifted, pressing his body more against his own.

The older fell asleep pretty fast. It was kind of cute, how exhausted he was just after one round.

Seungmin's phone light up, showing a new message from Jisung.

SquishyCheeks:
hes asleep?

Sunshine :
yah, he's rly adorable

SquishyCheeks:
bby must be tired huh?

Sunshine:
yup its cute ><

SquishyCheeks:
hes just so innocent :<
oh and go to the gc now, Chan hyung called a meeting

Sunshine:
i'll be there in a min

Hyunjin pouted in his sleep, making the other giggle. It was almost like Hyunjin could sense what he was doing.

Seungmin leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the plump lips before smiling for himself.
He took a few pictures, sending them to the group chat before entering.

WooChicken:
cute :(

EmoHobbit:
...