••23••

Hyunjin moaned as Jisung gave his cock a particular hard suck.

The taller whined, knees going weak as Jisung bobbed his head, making sure to make the other gasp for air and claw the glass wall.

"Jisung-!" He pulled away with a pop, denying Hyunjin his orgasm and smiled cheekily. The older muttered something under his breath, causing him to chuckle and place a chaste kiss on those swollen lips.

"Don't worry, I will make you cum soon." The shiver Hyunjin released caused goosebumps on his skin, Jisung enjoying watching his face and reactions throughout the time.

A moan was heard as he gripped Hyunjin's thighs.

"You are really sensitive, aren't you? Especially-" He slipped a hand between Hyunjin's thighs, cupping the flesh.

"Here." The strong scent flickered, showing Hyunjin's reaction as he moaned and bucked his hips forwards again.

Jisung smiled, his hands moving to squeeze Hyunjin's ass, making the other squeak and blush.

"You are so cute." The alpha smiled, suddenly lifting him up. Hyunjin yelped, wrapping his limbs around Jisung's waist to keep balance. The other pressed him against the shower wall, supporting his weight as an hand left his ass.

Hyunjin gasped softly when he felt a finger entering his hole, clenching around it. Jisung groaned as he forced in another finger, making sure the other was alright before moving his fingers in a scissor movement.

"A-ah!" Jisung pressed against the spot, making him moan. Suddenly, the sensation was gone as the other continued to finger him, purposely avoiding the bunch of nerves. Hyunjin whined and pushed his ass down on Jisung's fingers. "S-stop teas-sing!"

"So impatient, aren't you?" Jisung hummed as he kissed one of Hyunjin's nipples, slowly spreading his fingers apart. The male in front of him withered and whimpered, begging him.

"You want my cock inside you so bad, baby?" Hyunjin groaned and nodded eagerly, causing him to chuckle. He leaned in and captured his lips into a hot kiss. Hyunjin groaned into his mouth as he pulled out his slick fingers.

They continued to make out as Jisung lined himself up into Hyunjin's entrance and pushed in. Hyunjin choked out a moan, gripping Jisung's shoulders as he threw his head back.

He grunted as he began move, sliding out before slamming inside Hyunjin again. The older wailed and moaned loudly. Their bodies moved forth and back, in sync as Jisung pounded into the other alpha.

Hyunjin looked through dazed eyes on the other, watching as he groaned and bit his lip, wrapping his arms around Jisung's neck.

The way the other fucked him was nothing like how Woojin did. His first was slow and soft and yet now, he enjoyed the rough thrusts who made him body shake. Jisung was rough but still somehow careful to not hurt the older.

He kissed the shell of Hyunjin's ear, pressing their chests together. Hyunjin let out a whimper as he cummed, making their chests sticky. Jisung chuckled and kissed him as he came into Hyunjin's heat.

"Are you alright?" He hummed as Jisung pulled out, leaning against the other for support. Jisung kisses him softly, both of them enjoying the silence as they helped each other shower.

~~

Hyunjin purred as Jisung dried his hair. The alpha laughed as he lifted the towel off Hyunjin's head, making his hair stand up like a fluffy puppy.

He pouted and nudged Jisung's arm. "Jisungie, dry your own hair too! You will get sick!"

"Awww, Jinnie is worried about me?"