••12••

The plate of food was set in front of him and he hesitantly picked up the fork. Felix, who sat in the opposite end of the table laughed.

"Don't worry, we haven't poisoned the food, Jinnie."

Hyunjin rolled the food with his fork before taking a bite, chewing slowly. He sighed as the taste filled his mouth, and took another bite.

The Australian laughed and looked at the cute boy as he ate.

"You just be really hungry right?"

Hyunjin just nodded quietly before continuing to eat.

"Well, that isn't a surprise since you've been out for two days."

He stopped. He had been sleeping for two days?

Hyunjin looked up at the younger, Felix just chuckling as he saw the shocked expression.

"Your body was exhausted and just needed to rest, it's not something serious."

The alpha nodded slowly, this time chewing slower.

"It seems to me that you already kind of know everything about me. So why don't we play a game?"

Felix grinned as the older suggested.

"A game? I like games."

Hyunjin nodded as he chewed.

"Tell me something about you or all of you. In return, I will tell you things in my life."

Just to check if they really knew everything about him.

Hyunjin looked into Felix's eyes, the younger's dark voice hummed happily as he agreed to the game.

This way, he could get a little bit information about them.

"I'll start. My first crush was in middle school. Your turn."

The other was thinking, sipping on the tea he had in front of him.

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

Hyunjin faltered his movements for a moment before continuing to eat.

"I'm the only omega in this group. But.."

He bent forwards over the table and made eye contact with Hyunjin.

"I won't hesitate to pin you down and fuck you baby."

The older coughed as he dropped his fork. He shook his head as Felix playfully smiled at him and sat down on his chair again.

"I-I'm an alpha."

"My name is Felix and I'm from Australia."

"Hyunjin, I was born in Korea."

"Changbin is my mate."

A pause.

That was some useful information he could use.

"I..I had a twin sister."

He saw how Felix's eyes shone up with curiosity but the younger didn't say anything.

"Our leader, Bang Chan, is also from Australia."

"I- I'm a virgin."

Silence.
Then, the other snickered and moved closer to him. Hyunjin blushed and moved uncomfortably as a hand was making it's way up his sensitive thighs.

The alpha shivered as Felix's warm hand stopped on his inner thigh.

"I know you are sensitive, just like an omega."

Felix leaned closer to Hyunjin, settling down his chin in the taller's shoulder. Hyunjin stuttered something, before shifting.

"My brother is the only family I have left."

"I know what you want to know."

He took a shaky breath as the hand moved further up.

"I-I.. "

For the second time since he woke up, he felt a hand palm his member. A moan escaped his lips and an involuntary shudder as he looked into Felix eyes.

"Go on, Jinnie."

The omega's eyes were dark as he eyed the pale boy.

"I-"

His breath caught in his throat as he felt hot breath against his ear.

"You want me to touch you?"

Felix slowly rubbed his growing bulge. His movements was slow and gentle, it felt like he was taking care of Hyunjin but torturing him on the same time.

"This says so."

Hyunjin moaned again as Felix's movements became rougher.

"I-I.."

The omega laughed. He always wanted an submissive alpha and now he had the cutest little one for himself.

"Yeah, baby. You are so obedient aren't you?"

Warm fingers reached his nipples. He looked up to see Seungmin smile at him and he flushed as he realized his sounds had reached the others.

"Awww, such a good boy you are for Lixxie. Can I have you too?"

Hyunjin let out a choked whine before Seungmin's lips crashed with his. The alpha grinned happily as Hyunjin immediately opened his mouth, gaining access to the pliant mouth.

Felix smirked as he watched the two before pulling away. Hyunjin let out a whine whom was swallowed by Seungmin.

The younger pulled away and both of them looked at the blushing alpha. Again, in only one day, he had swollen lips and saliva in the corner of his mouth. He felt hot, everywhere they had touched.

Felix smiled happily before picking up the fork and bringing it to his lips.

"Eat up baby! You need the energy!"

He blushed as he opened his mouth, allowing Felix to feed him.

Woojin came into the dining room, chuckling as the younger were pretending as nothing had happened. But no mistake, Hyunjin's flushed face and swollen lips told him enough to know.

Hyunjin in the other hand, came to maybe, just maybe, trust them.

He knew this wasn't right. But his stupid heart couldn't take all those handsome boys.