••4••

What the hell did they mean with everything?
Woojin chuckled at the younger's flushed face. Hyunjin looked at them in confusion but he still remembered who they were.

"What makes you think I can trust you? How do you even know my name? Where am I?"

Bang Chan brushed his hair out of his eyes and Hyunjin's blush deepened.

"Maybe you can't trust us darling."

Their eyes turned darker, as if they was hiding things. Things he needed to know.

"I'm afraid we can't tell you were we are either sweetie."
"Then why would you need me?"

Jisung got that glint in his eyes, looking like he was stalking down his prey. Hyunjin jumped when he felt someone's fingers brush along his chest.

"You know, for being an alpha, you are really pretty. People could mistake you for an omega if it wasn't for your scent."

A pause of silence before Felix brushed his thumb over Hyunjins lips.

"One thing is true. We want everything from you."

Hyunjin opened his mouth to ask what they meant but was cut off by Jisung's mouth. His eyes widened and he began to thrashing around. More hands traveled down his body until they reached his ass and began to grope the flesh. He gasped and Jisung took the opportunity to slip in his tongue inside the younger's mouth. Hyunjin released a weak whimper and began to breath heavily as the kiss got more intense.

Other hands started to pinch his sensitive buds, rolling them between their fingers and Hyunjin moaned.
What were they doing?
His mind got foggy as he received more pleasure, someone occupied his neck, sucking and biting into the pale skin. He jumped when he felt someone's hot breath near his right ear.

"You really like having someone's tongue down your throat, do you?"

Chan was gently biting into his earlobe and Hyunjin shuddered.

"Look at him. Already a mess after just a few touches..."

Gentle hands stroke his head and Hyunjin looked up, right into Woojin's eyes.

"Tell us, are you a virgin baby?"

Hyunjin bit his lip. His mind was foggy and he felt confused. He had that instant feeling of submitting, but he was an alpha right?

The fingers in his hair tugged lightly harder and Hyunjin whimpered before nodding. Why did he submit to them so easily? He felt how blood rushes up to his face.

"Awwww, look at that. So adorable!"

The hands changed positions, roaming all over his body and this time, Chan was the one to crash his lips into Hyunjins, kissing the younger roughly.

"He seems to like it when you play with his cute nipples."

Hyunjin squirmed and the embarrassment of being exposed for eight strangers caught up.
Though, the hands didn't stop. Chan deepened the kiss, his tongue roaming his cavern and teeth crashing. Hyunjin felt how saliva began to run down his chin, completely losing himself in the feelings.

Woojin whispered dirty things in his ear, enjoying how Hyunjin shuddered. Felix's Hand made its way down to Hyunjins crotch, lightly rubbing the area, earning a moan from Hyunjin who was swallowed by Chan.

Hyunjin never felt so exposed before, his hoodie was loosened up, showing of his pale neck to the eight gang members. He could hear how they growled, adding more pleasure. He never felt so good before.

In the end, he found himself begging and whining, all of them smirking at him. They pulled away and Hyunjin slumped back into the chair, breathing heavily.

"You should know that you belong to us and us only."

Hyunjin's kiss swollen lips parted slightly, saliva covering them.

"We aren't going to let you go, baby boy."

Why did he feel so tired so suddenly?
His eyes began to close and he blinked, forcing himself to glare at them. They just looked at him and snickered.

Before he passed out, he felt how the ties began to loosen up and soft hands lifting him up.