••11••

Minho laughed as he watched the two with interest.

"Such a tease, aren't we?"

Hyunjin gasped as he felt how hands wandered down his body. Woojin slipped his tongue into the boy's hot cavern and Hyunjin let out a moan as he began to answer the kiss. Being new to all this and a virgin, he had no choice to let the older take the lead, moaning as Minho groped his ass.

The two alphas smiled as the younger emitted the sound.

Hyunjin blinked slowly, whining as the heavy scent of alpha and submission sang in the air.

Arching his back as one of Woojin's hands found it's way under his shirt, he shuddered.

They grinned at how sensitive the other was, Minho moving their positions until Hyunjin's back was pressed against his chest. Woojin moves in between Hyunjin's legs, spreading them open.

He blushed out of embarrassment as his bulge showed though his pants. Woojin smirked and moved closer, rubbing his bulge against the younger's. Hyunjin gasped at the feeling and threw back his head into Minho's shoulder.

"Are you having fun without us?"

Chan's voice made him flinch and blush. He didn't know when he came in but based on his loud moans, all of them probably knew what was going on.

The alpha looked at them with a wolf grin, his eyes dark of lust. Hyunjin wasn't able to contain the shudder as the three alphas looked at him with those dark eyes.

Chan sat down beside him, leaning closer his face. Hyunjin panicked, turning away from the older. A growl made him whine and then his head was turned around, Chan's lips crashing with his.

He moaned into the kiss as he felt Minho kissing along his neck, gently kissing and sucking before biting down on a spot. That would clearly leave a hickey.

In the meantime, Woojin lifted his shirt, showing his pale chest for display. Gently pinching a pink nipple and rolling it between his fingers, making Hyunjin moan louder.

Chan smiled against his lips, pressing his tongue in to explore the warm cavern. The kiss was messy and soon they both pulled away for air, saliva running down Hyunjin's jaw.

The three of them pulled away to see their work. In front of them was the younger, let's spread with a bulge showing right though. Hyunjin was panting, his lips swollen and covered in saliva as some of it ran down his jaw. Eyes glasses over in pleasure, he didn't notice that his shirt was up, displaying his cute nipples for all of them to see.

Hyunjin huffed after air as he craned his neck, showing them a better view. Minho's hickeys was splattered across that pale neck, making him look totally devoured.

Smiling proudly, they chuckled, giving Hyunjin a peck on the lips. The younger blushed as Minho helped him sit up, still in the older's lap.

"So pretty, Jinnie."

Hyunjin sighed and purred slightly as Chan stroked his hair. Chan smiled, gently touching his cheek.

"You wrecked him already?"

Changbin appeared at the door, grinning as he watched Hyunjin's face go red. Minho snickered.

"Not yet but he sure enjoyed the teasing."

They looked at him and smirked, Hyunjin grew uncomfortable as he sat there in embarrassment. Note that he still was in Minho's lap, the older tightening his grip around his waist.

He felt the bulge right in the crack of his butt. Gulping as he shifted, he realized the mistake when Minho groaned quietly.

"Anyways, the others are waiting."

Minho sighed, complaining as he lifted Hyunjin up princess style. The younger yelped and clung into him, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

They chuckled as Hyunjin burrowed his face into Minho's neck. He could hear how the older made his way down some stairs and if he was right, they were on their way to the large living room.

"Ah, Jinnie finally woke up?"

Felix smiled as the five of them came downstairs.

"God morning!"

Seungmin smiled brightly at him, making the taller blush. Jisung and Jeongin, who sat on the couch looked amused as they saw Minho carrying the boy.

"I think you should let him down now hyung."

Jeongin giggled as he saw Hyunjin's blush.

"Nah I'm keeping him, scoot over."

The two younger moved to the side, allowing Minho to sit down with Hyunjin in his lap. The alpha blushed as he became the center of attention.

Even though each of them were doing their own things, he could feel their lingering gazes on him. Chan and Woojin were talking about something while Changbin and Felix disappeared out of the room, claiming they would get food to him. Jeongin and Jisung casted playful glances on him while chatting with Seungmin.

He catches up something about hanging out with BamBam hyung, before getting distracted by a pair of lips on his neck.

He let out a small sound, not noticing how the others halted their movements for a moment. Minho smiled against his skin, turning his head so he could face him.

"Getting comfortable hunny?"

Hyunjin blushed, squirming as Minho trailed more kisses along his neck. Minho laughed and looked into his eyes.

"Is something troubling you?"

Hyunjin shook his head and smiled shyly.

"I just...I just don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why you are so kind. I thought-"

"You thought we would rape you and torture you?"

The younger tensed and Minho chuckled.

"Well, we aren't doing any of that. You are to cute and precious anyways."

He tightened his grip around the other's waist and pulled him closer, making Hyunjin squeak. Looking at the other he placed a soft kiss above the younger's eye.

"I promise. You are precious to all of us."

Chan had appeared beside them, smiling gently. Hyunjin had never seen the other smile before but it lighted up butterflies in his stomach.

"Ok."

Trust them...

For now.

They eyed the hickeys on Hyunjin's neck, the alpha was to busy blushing to notice.

Someday, they would go for the claiming bite.

And then he won't be able to escape them.