#29

AN: I got a new hoody for my birthday... That's me in my hoody..

Jeno stayed silent, watching Kyungsoo with a stoic expression as the man fainted on the ground before looking up at Taeyong. It took a minute for Jeno to realize why Taeyong wasn't giving orders.

He wasn't the leader.

Jeno sighed and turned to look where Kun, Jungwoo, and Lucas were standing.

"You three, take Kyungsoo upstairs and treat his wounds. Tell me as soon as he wakes up." Jeno said, already falling easily into the leader position. He looked at the other group members and sighed.

He knew the truth in Kyungsoo's words.

He wasn't dumb.

He knew that this wasn't over.

He knew it hadn't even begun.

"Jeno.. I have an idea..." Jeno looked expectantly at Mark as he spoke.

"Continue."

"Well.. If EXO has the advantage because of their powers, then in theory... We have to disarm them-"

"So we have to stop their powers..." Jeno finished, nodding slowly as he did. "But, how?" Mark smiled a bit.

"I think I know a way..." Jeno smiled at the older and nodded.

"Work your magic Mark.. Just don't get anyone hurt." Mark nodded politely. He looked at Haechan who was securely attached to his arm. He sighed a bit.

"Haechan, let go." He said quietly before he forcefully pushed Haechan away. The younger watched with a hurt expression as Mark went towards the stairs excitedly. Jeno frowned. Haechan had been lached onto Mark for days now.. Why was it suddenly bothering Mark? And why did Haechan seem so lost and hurt?

Renjun however, knew exactly why.

He walked shakily went over to Taeil who nodded as if he already knew what Renjun was thinking. They then both looked nack at Haechan who looked angrily at where Mark had gone before storming out.

Renjun watched with slight fear as he thought he could see an unstoppable fire in Haechan's eyes.

A burning desire for an uknown revenge.

"He became addicted to the wonderful feeling of empathy... And just like your friend his gaze is clouded by a greed.... A want for more then he is getting." Renjun's eyes widened and he felt as if he was being pulled down by an unstoppable force.

Before he knew it he was in a space he found scarily fimiliar some ways, yet totally different. Then, it hit him.

The warehouse.

It was burning down around him.

He quickly realized he wasn't in charge of his actions. It was as if he was seeing through the eyes of another.

"Jisung!" called a fimiliar voice as a raven haired boy entered the room. "Ji-" his body was racked with coughs and he luckly stumbled to the side as more burning debree fell from the ceiling. "Jisung.."

"Jeno.." A soft voice called back. Renjun looked over to see another fimiliar figure under one of the boards that had fallen. The flames hadn't yet reached the boy, but they would soon.

"Jisung!!" Jeno called, running forward and moving the board off of Jisung. As soon as the weight was lifted, the younger rolled out of the way, laying on the ground and breathing heavily as he attempted to regain all the oxygen he had lost. Jeno threw the burning board away from them and approached Jisung.