#31

AN: The Adventure Zone has some amazing music 👌👌 I listened to story and song while writing this chapter.. Also I drew some fan art for Obsessions.. That's what the picture is.

Jeno looked at Renjun as the boy's eyes widened. He had never seen Renjun look the way he did. He looked terrified.

Then Jeno felt dread rush over himself.

He was wrong. He had seen Renjun like this.

His father...

Jeno shook his head. He had thought he was over that. Thought he was over the horrible mistake he had made... But he could still feel the blood on his hands as he shakily looked down at himself.

Why? Why had Taeyong made a murderer like himself leader?
He held his head and took another breath.

"Are you alright?" Jeno almost jumped at the sound of Taeyong's voice. He looked up and reassuringly nodded. Taeyong sighed.

"We should all get some rest... I dont think anyone has had a good sleep in days.." He looked around at what used to be his men and sighed.

"Everyone to bed. We can discuss all of thus tommorow.." He ordered no one seemed to notice really, that Taeyong had given the order and he wasnt the leader.

He would always be their leader.
And they would always be his men. By his side until the end.

Jeno walked slowly over to where him and Renjun had tried to sleep a couple nights ago. He sat down and closed his eyes, laying down on the floor and allowing sleep to take over him

···

Renjun looked at Jeno, peacefully asleep on the ground. He knew he should wake Jeno up and tell him.
Tell him Jaemin was alive.

He smiled hopefully at the thought, but his smile quickly faded.

Even if Jaemin was alive, he was now apart of EXO. It was too late for the boy.

He sighed again and say down beside Jeno, making himself comfortable as he snuggled into the youngers side.

···

Haechan walked unknowingly down the street. He felt empty again. Alone. Cold. Scared.

Why did Mark leave him so easily?

And why did it always hurt to see the older happily talking with others? He never thought he would be the possessive type when it came to anything.

But with Mark...

The older made him feel something he had never felt before.

The older made him feel something he craved.

He needed Mark.

He needed empathy.

He couldn't live two seconds without it.

He continued to kick the small stone on the ground as he walked down the street.

He stopped suddenly when he heard a voice from down an alley.

A scarily familiar one too.

"Which side would you choose?" He then heard footsteps go further away before hearing another voice muttering something.