My Powers

A/N This will all be Jack's POV unless I write something different. I hope you guys enjoy. Remember, if you have not read the warm cold, read that first.

I remember when I was little. My mum and dad were talking to eacother about someone going away from somewhere? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, I was like 7.

I went outside to play and saw a snow white bunny rabbit hoping on the ground. I laughed and chased after it. Snow started to fall from no where and I laughed even harder. That was when I saw a staff on the ground. I picked it up and soon it covered with ice. I looked at it confused and started to play with it.

"Jack, trust in yourself. You know what to do." A soft voice spoke to me. I decided it was right. Some how in my stomach, I had a feeling that I already knew what to do. I already knew how to control this.

Carefully, I touched a tree with my staff and frost started to spread on it. I ran inside to tell my parents.

A boy around my age saw me and asked if he could play with me. I said yes, we played for what felt like hours, but he had to go. I never saw him again, but I will always remember his name. Jamie.

"Mum, dad, I have snow powers!" I cried excitedly.

They looked at eachother in concern and bent down to my level, "Son, no body has powers." My father told me calmly.

"But I do, watch." I told them to stand back and touched the floor with my staff. Frost covered all of it.

They gasped and I looked at them, they then smiled.

For some reason, my mum looked at my dad sadly and nodded. I ignored this and went back into the garden to play with my powers. Then I saw the rabbit again. I played with it all day and named it winter. I loved winter. Well I guess my powers are the reason why.

After a while, it grew dark and my mother called me inside for bed. I had peacful dreams of myself and powers. But I suddenly felt lonely.

No one else new how it felt to keep this a secret did they? No one knew how it felt to feel alone did they?

That was my final thought, before I slept.