Let's do this

The plan was simple: Mer would distarct some of the others, while Hiccup's probability skills would predict which room Punzie would be in and I would be the dare devil and chuck her in a sack. We would meet up where we are now and use the snow globes to get back.

But as usual, it wasn't that easy.

"Let's do this." I told them.

Merida jumped out from behind a boulder and ran making the guards follow her, Hiccup used his calculations and memory to descover which room she would be in so then I went in. There she was brushing her long hair. I felt her smile of satisfaction and she turned to see me.

I was ready to grab her and run. But she didn't make a move to scream or attack.  So I just waited, waited to see what she was going to do.

"Oh Jack, come here with my old friends to try and kidnap me? Not gonna work."

I was puzzled by the question, "how did you-"

"Did you really think we wouldn't figure things out? You're good looking Jack, but that doesn't make you smart."

My eyes widened at what she was saying. They knew of our plan. Quickly,  I placed my hand over her mouth and made her fall asleep then shoved her in a sack.

Mer scream and Hic yelled for help. I ran as fast as I could discovering Mer and Hic cornered by Ursula,  Rasputin and Hades.

I panicked and dropped the snow globes before saying where I was going so it just smashed like a piece of glass.

I started to get worried and took out the book I was holding in a secret pocket in my hoodie. What, I don't tell you everything.

Anyway,  I pulled the book open to the page that told me how to travel through different dimensions.  I pulled Rapunzel over my shoulders (she's in the beg remember?) And grabbed Hic and Mer by the arms.

"Protectors, protectors we need your help,

Take us to the under relm.

We need to travel through dimensions far beyond,

Without you our world is gone."

Suddenly,  I saw a blinding light and fell into a deep sleep.

The dream
********************
I saw Elsa, she was running from somewhere. Running everywhere. She turned and saw me. At first her face stained with fear, but when she saw me, her face fulled with joy.

I ran towards her and pulled her into a big hug as I cried into her shoulders.
"I missed you Jack." She said sobbing into mine.

We stayed like that for a while before she stiffened.

"Bring back the balance Jack.  You're coming for me, but watch your back. Punzie can not be trusted.  Until we meet again Guardian."

"Until we meet again Snowflake."

I said as she walked into the light.

"Wait for me." She whispered in a ghostly voice that echoed across the room.

"I will Elsa. I love you."

End of drean
******************

I woke up in an unfamiliar place filled with fire and darkness. I looked around to see Hiccup with Merida and someone trying to get out of a sack. I pulled Punzie out of the sack and used a rope of ice to bind her wrists together.

"Where are we?" I asked unsure that the others knew.

Punzie was going mad "Nice going Jackass you brought us to hell."

A/N Hi guys, I am really sorry for not updating,  but I have plenty of reasons.
1. My laptop broke down twice
2. I lost my phone
3. I had writer's block.
4. I haven't had a chance to write because I have been at my dad's house.
5. I have been really distracted.
I hope you can forgive me but I hope you liked this chapter even though I know only a few people read this, but it still really means a lot

Nicegirl334455