A lot of things can happen in 2 years

2 years later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two years since I had joined the Royals and I was now popular. I was now head of the Royals and school heart throb. I was still with Esme though. (Esme=Esmeralda.) She was amazing. She was kind and wanted to help people less fortunate than her. I was going to meet her to talk about our homework.

I walked into the a practise room to finish writing my song, but I was stuck. It was called let her go. I was about to enter it, but I heard singing. It was Esme. She hadn't seen me yet so she continued singing. She was strumming a guitar while she sang.

(The End of God Help the outcasts.)

I ask for nothing, I can get by,

But there are people less lucky than I.

God help the outcast, the poor and down trod.

I thought we all were children of God.

End of song

(A/N Sorry for not putting the whole song in, but I'm too lazy for that and I can easily put a video on the media.)

I walked in after she stopped singing and she put down the guitar. I walked around the corner and she saw me and blushed. Cute.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" She asked. I pulled her closer to me and smiled at her.

"I just wanted to practise my song but then I caught you here. So I thou-" I was cut off.

"Babe, I'm here. Time for flowers and kiss- Oh, what's he doing here"

Side burns. Wait, was he about to say flowers and kisses? I walked towards Esme and looked at her face. She lowered her head in shame. I shook my head.

"Esme, were you two timing me?" I asked her. It was more rhetorical than a question. I knew the answer and she knew the answer.

"Jack, I can explain, I-"

"Save it!" I shouted at her. I had, had enough of her. I thought I loved her, but I guess I really was alone. That was why I skipped my next few lessons and went to an old tree at the back of the school. 

I sighed and started to think. Then I heard a small voice in my head. The same one I heard when I found out about my powers.

"Jack, you don't have to be alone anymore. Soon, she will come."

I nodded even though no one could see me and I couldn't see anyone else. Or so I thought. 

I went back into the school and went to the lunch hall. I was just on time too. Everyone made way for me and I got my lunch in like 5 minutes.

"Hey guys." Punzie said. I just ignored it and grumbled.

"What's up with you Frost bite?" Mer asked.

"A lot that has nothing to do with you Red." I answered back.

She was about to get up to put me in my place but Hic put a hand on her shoulder.

"Let it go Mer." He said without looking up from his book, "but seriously Jack, what's up?" Hic asked seriously this time looking away from his book.

"Esmerelda was cheating on me with Hans." I sighed.

"Oh no." All three of them gasped pitifully.

The rest of the day went on as usual, not paying attention in class was the main thing, but this time, I was actually thinking.

Will I ever find someone like me?

Will my father come home?

Do I want this?

After a few more hours of torture in school, I was finally able to head home.

I met up with Emma at home. She was only 12, but my mum adopted her to keep me company while she worked. But I still loved her as if she was my real sister.

"Jack, can we buil a snowman?" She asked when I got home. Her eyes were filled with happiness. She made me forget about my troubles and we spen the whole day playing with my powers.

When it was time for  my mother to return, I tol dher I was going out. She nodded and I grabbed my motor bike. I just had to clear my mind.

I went to the park and stayed there for a few hours. This place brought so many memories. But none of my father. I saw small children playing with their parents. So carefree. Not a trouble in the world. Childern don't need to worry about anything.

My head was spinning and my phone started beeping. It was from Esme. I was getting angry now. I decided to go home. I needed to punch a wall or freeze things. I wanted to choose punch the wall.

When I got on my bike, I saw somthing that changed my life forever. But for the better, or for the worse.

A/N Hi guys. What do you think cahnged his life. I can tell u know, but it would be better for u to just wait. Anyways, I hope that u guys are enjoying this book so far and sorry for any mistakes but. Anyway, hope Jack is opening up to u guys and I really appreciate that u guys are supporting my book.

Nicegirl334455