The second Stage

Hiccup and Punzie awoke from their "dreams" or whatever happened. They stared in awe as they took in their surroundings. I smirked and got up from the place I was lying. Slowly, I began to walk to somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe I could find a clue of how to get to the next stage. I'm gonna guess the next stage is limbo. Where I can find Elsa.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to attention. When I was focused, I saw a silver rope leading to a mysterious place. So like any other curious person, I followed the rope.

After walking for about 15 minutes, I began to think I was going on a wild goose chase, however, I soon found a golden slab identical to the one we found in hell. The writing would obviously be different, but I did not want to look at it without Hiccup.

When I got back to Hiccup and Punzie, they were already awake glaring daggers at each other. I coughed to get their attention and when I did, I dropped the gold slab down so we could read it.

"Tame the beast inside. It will show kindness, bravery and knowledge." Hiccup read from the gold.

We all looked nervously and the ground began to shake. Three other figures emerged from the clouds beneath our feet. There was a massive evil looking snowman (A/N Like the great intelligence snowmen from doctor who) a women with knives and scissors (A/N Gothel) and menacing looking dragon (A/N Toothless). I quickly made myself ice knives and weapons, Punzie pulled out a frying pan from nowhere and Hiccup was sitting down watching the dragon. I sighed in annoyance and began fighting the snowman beast.

After an hour of fighting, the snowman melted, the old women turned to dust and the dragon was still here. I charged for it but Hiccup stoppes me. He smiled at the dragon and hopped on it's back. I stared in amazement at what he had done. Soon the same portal that appeared in hell appeared.

"Hic hiw did you-"

"The tablet said tame the beast. Not destroy it. It took bravery and knowledge to kill a beast, but kindness as well to tame it." He smiled smugly and Punzie just rolled her eyes.

We were about to step through the portal, but like before with the bear, the dragon stopped us.

"Only two."

I looked at Punzie, but Hiccup stood by the dragon.

"I must stay."

I nodded and gave Hiccup a bro hug before entering the portal eith Punzie.

And like before, I fell into another dream.

The Dream

I was walking through a valley watching the world go by when I saw here. Elsa. However, she was not alone. She was with Emma. Elsa looked up and smiled at me. Then she bent down to Emma's level and pointed at me.

Emma turned her head and ran up to me.

"See Jack. I told you she was real if you believed."

I smiled at my little sister and saw Elsa coming towards us.

"Come Emma. Jack will be awakened for his third test soon."

Emma sighed and looked up at me, "When will you be back Jack?"

"Soon Emma. Very soon."

"I'll see you soon Jack. But do not trust Punzie. Please get back as soon as you can."

I smiled and saw a bright light, "I won't let you down Elsa." I said saluting to her. She smiled and I turned to the light ready to wake up.

End of dream

I woke up and saw a figure looming over me.

"Hello stranger." She said smiling.

Finally,

Elsa.

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I really appreciate that you read my book. Also I want to thank you for 24 followers. Anyway, keep an eye out for the next chapter, it will be done soon. Have a happy new year.

Nicegirl334455