She came, they came.

My anger had subsided with sadness and shock. I was going to freeze something if I didn't get out of there.

"I don't have a father!" I shouted and ran to the spare room in the Guardian's den. I don't want to feel this way, but I can't help but feel stupid. Suddenly, all my memories flooded back to me. Dad who was Pitch, mum and Pitch happy. Jamie and the girl.... Elsa? And I cried.

I sighed, and looked through my window to the moon.

"Manny, why am I here? Why me?" I asked, begging for an answer, but as always, he didn't answer. I walked away to my bed and started to cry again.

I'm sorry I was a wimp everyone.

It's alright Jack. Don't hide it in. Let it out, let it go (See what I did there?)

No not really.

Never mind.

Then, a knock came at my door. I knew it was Elsa, but I didn't let her in, "Go away." I shouted more sad than angry.

"Jack, let me in." Her soft voice pleaded. I was about to. But I couldn't.

"No! let me be alone!" I shouted.

"You're never alone Jack," she said.

I knew what was coming next, I know how you feel. No she doesn't. How could anyone? I'm sick of people thinking like that.

"I know how you feel I-" She started.

"Don't do that. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL. BEING ALONE FOR MANY YEARS!" I screamed through the door.

Her next words shocked me,  "YES I DO! I SHUT OUT MY SISTER. AFRAID TO HURT HER! I LOST MY PARENTS. I SHUT EVERYONE OUT! It didn't help that you and your friends bullied me." That shut me up. I sighed and unlocked the door, but I had other things to say.

"I lived my whole life without a father." I was saying, "I was forced to be who I was."

She looked at me and looked as she was about to cry, "I lived my life in fear. I was forced to not feel. Forced to not love." I looked at her. She had had too much pain. So much more than me, but I pitied myself.

"I'm sorry Elsa. Thank you snowflake." I pulled her into a hug and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back. However we were interrupted by a cry for help, ""JACK, ELSA. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't have time to react, because I was stabbed in the back with what felt like a dagger, and groaned as I fell to the floor. Then everything went black.

??? hours/minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a small dark dungeon. It didn't help that I had a splitting head ache. The last thing I remember is the hideout getting attacked. Then I saw a figure in a dark corner. Punzie?

I saw her crying, and I had to go up to her. No matter if I didn't trust her, she was always my friend.

"Punzie, is that you?" I asked trying to hold back tears.

"Oh Jack, I'm so scared. Where are we?" She asked scared. She had something in her voice, but I just couldn't tell if she was being sincere. I had a feeling something was going to go wrong. She started to cry and I pulled her in for a hug.

"How do we get out of here?" Her words muffled by tears. So I hugged harder, hoping we could get out of here. But then she did something that disgusted the hell out of me. She kissed me.

I can't believe Punzie did that. I pulled away and di the unthinkable, I slapped her.

She looked at me in fear and I cursed my hand.

Eventually she laughed, "love her all you want Jack. Soon she will be a slave to darkness."

Before I could say another word, she grabbed a pouch of black sand and disappeared.  Two things on my mind.

Elsa are you here with me. I love you snow flake.

Punzie how could you?

I was watching the ceiling for a long time, before I heard a scream from the walls. I knew who it was. It was Elsa. I had to get her out of here. However, before I had a chance, I was forced into a deep, deep sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in a bright room. With nothing in it. Suddenly, a gigantic flash blinded me for a moment or two before I could see clearly. When my vision cleared, I saw a man in white.

"Hello Jack. I hope you know who I am. We need you to help Elsa." He spoke to me.ed about her

I was confused. Who was this strange man, "who are you, what do you want? How do you know Elsa?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "I have been protecting Elsa from a far. I have given her hints and clues. But you are her Guardian. People call me many things: the Creator, the light. Many more from other galaxies, but you may call me Manny, or Man In The Moon." I stared in shock. I had always wanted to meet Manny, but that was before Elsa, that was before I cared about her. Now that this was about Elsa, I didn't want anything bad to happen to her. 

"She has just lost her sister, the darkness is coming for her. The darkness is coming. If you don't help her, her fate will be sealed."

"What is her fate?" I asked nervously

"I can not tell you. Good or bad, she needs you. You are her Guardian." He replied.

"And she is my snow flake," I whispered, "Manny, please take her out of this place, please help her so I can help her. That is all I ask." I pleaded. I needed her to get out of this place. I needed her to be ok. I love her.

"I see it in you heart, eyes and soul that you love her. I will take her from this place, back to the Guardians, with you and her friend. But you have to do the rest. The war is not over yet. Be warned  Jack, the darkness is coming." And with that, he left me with Elsa.

A/N Hi guys, I hope that you liked this chapter, I could do better, but I have to follow the story plot of the warm cold and when that bit is finished, it should get better. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter will come soon. I promise. But also running out of Jelsa media videos guys. Can u comment the link of any Jelsa videos u know? Thx.

And with that, Nicegirl334455 is gone!!!!!