Many months later

It had been months and I lived by myself, I still went to school, but that was probabky the only thing that stayed the same in my life. I never saw Emma, or at least when she was awake, I never visited the Guardians, and I never visited Elsa. Unless in my dreams. My memory of her was getting fuzzier and fuzzier everyday, but that was why I had the locket.

"Jack, what is if the sum is 10a+17=37, what number is a?" Asked my teacher as I was staring into space. I shrugged, I knew the answer, but I didn't want to say. I was still hurting. And little by little, I was dieing inside. I missed them, but I had to move on.

I was told to stay after the lesson for some reason, probabky for being rude, but I didn't care, my friends were the only ones who could help me at this point. Did I forget to mention my new friends? Yes? Well, there is ursula (the little mermaid,) Rasputon (Anastaisia) and last but not least Harry but we all call him Hades (Hercules.)

We're the rebels. My good side had changed to the dark side since I lost Elsa. Slowly, but I was surley being turned.

"What do you want Mr Beast?" I asked him.

"You need to pay more attention in class Frost." Mr Beast spoke annoyed. I was too, any moment I might freeze him.

"I will sir." I was about to turn away, but he grabbed my arm.

"You show a bit of respect boy.

I will show you a bit of f*cking respect. I thought, but another voice in my head said, don't make it harder for yourself Jack, remember the old you.

It was right, I sighed and pulled my arm away from Mr Beast's grasp and walked away with a smirk on my face as I met my friends.

I saw them in a hallway, beating up a girl in our year, her name Aurora. She had blonde hair and lovely eyes, but she wasn't my type, but she did remind me of Elsa. Not letting people into see her. Afraid. I felt sorry for her, but did nothing to help.

I just walked away, just like I did to Elsa.

Jack, help her. Don't make the same mistake. That voice told me. It was like Manny, but more knowing and understanding. It was a truthful voice. So I went to the Rebels.

"Hey Jack, what's up?" Ursula asked flirtatiously. Just like Punzie.

"Leave her alone guys." I told them.

They looked at me confused, but reluctantly let her go. She gave me a warm smile and I nodded as I turned back to my team.

"Why did you do that?!?!" Hades asked angrily.

I looked at them with a sad expression. "She reminded me of someone that I used to know. Now she's gone. I hurt her and I couldn't bear that to happen again."

A tear threatened to escape my eye as I talked about Elsa. I remember when I hurt her. Time and time again, but there is one time that I regret.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, but we gotta give them what they want."

Just like that, I started slamming my fists against her face. I continued this wondering why she wasn't showing emotion, but then I chucked her out of the school. 

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hurt her that day, and I wasn't sure if she had fully forgiven me. Before..."

They were staring at me while another boy laughed. It was Hans.... HANS?!?!?! How was he here????

That was when I saw them. I told them that I never wanted to see them again, or else, and here they were.. The Royals.

A/N Hi guys, sorry if this was a short and not very good chapter, but I , may be having a bit of writers block, but I will continue this story. I promise.

Nicegirl334455.