The beginning of the end

After I stepped through the portal, I saw a world that was unrecognisable to me. A world of chaos, a world of darkness and a world of fear. I saw buildings on fire, I heard children screaming, I smelt smoke filling the air and I felt Elsa's hand in mine. She cried onto my shoulder as she saw the world. I had to get it back to normal. We will get it back to normal.

Then I remembered that Hicc and Mer were here. Then I remembered what Punzie said. I rushed to her and pinned her to the floor ready to attack.

"Why did you betray us Mer!?!" I demanded to know. She looked at me with guilt in her eyes that she looked to Hiccup. I loosened my grip on her arm and gave her a chance to explain.

"Yes, I do work for Pitch, but I don't want to. He told me he'd kill my family, my little brothers are only 5, and he said he would kill Hiccup. I didn't tell him everything, I didn't tell him about Emma or the book. He just knew."

I nodded my head andlooked at the two of them smiling with their hands in each other's.

I looked at Elsa and grabbed her hand with Hic on my back and Mer at my feet ready to fly all the way to the Guardian's base. They were all there around the globe talking while the lights slowly went out.

"What are we going to do North, both Jack and Elsa are gone. The balance is destroyed, Pitch will win." Bunny kept babbaling on with his accent. I couldn't help but put on a show.

I made a few snowflakes and used the wind to push them towards the Guardians. They noticed immidiently and called out my name.

I told Elsa to wait in the dark as I came ou with Hic and Mer, "did somebody miss me?" I asked with my ususal grin and they all rushed to hug me. Even the kangeroo.

"Where have you been Jack. We've been worried. Pitch has started his attack, where were you?" Tooth asked.

I smiled, "picking up an old friend." I motioned for Elsa to come forward when I said that and she did. The Guardians stared in awe as they saw Elsa alive and well.

"Hi." She said in a small whisper.

We all reunited and were having a good time until my father had to ruin it for us.

"Well my boy, looks like you had more guts and smartness than I thought. Congradulation, you get to face off against your old man. Oh and you were able to bring Elsa back. You know I always despised Adam."

Elsa looked like she was about to freeze him, but she was able to control herself and linked arms with me showing that she will always be there for me.

"That may show love, but only one team will get out alive Jack. You and Elsa, or me. No one must interfere, you are the children of destiny, you must face off against me. This is only the beginning of the battle."

A/N Hi guys, sorry if this was too short, but I am afraid that the next chapter may be the last since the battle is coming soon. I am sorry that this book is coming to an end but I have enjoyed writing this book and I am glad about all the support. Remember to look for the next chapter because that will be the last (I think) any way, don't forget to check out Stolen love and I have a new book coming out, I will tell you about that in the next chapter but for now, you have to wait.

Nicegirl334455