Tearing us apart

I was hugging Elsa and felt her crying in my chest I sighed and put a hand through my hair. We were trapped down here. Never to see the world again, my sister or my friends. And all for what, so I could save the world. I sighed, "it's all my fault."

Elsa looked up to me and smiled, "no it's not Jack. How could you know that Merida would betray you?"

She put a hand to my cheek to wipe a tear off my face. I did not notice that I had a few tears trickling down frown. Then I really looked at her. She had a kind and caring face, but what she said was true.

"You're right Elsa. It's not my fault. It's yours. Your the one who made me love you. Your the one who died. You're the one who talked to me. You're the one who brought me here!" I started to yell at her.

She looked shocked and sad. I was frowning at her. But I intended to listen to what she would say next.

"If I hadn't talked to you, then you would be in the dark, YOU WOULD HAVE A PART IN DESTROYING THE EARTH!" She sounded really p'd off.

"I only turned dark because you did!"

"Not willingly." She hung her head and moved away from me, " I didn't choose that. He took control. He had enough fear energy to transform me. I didn't choose to hide and stay in the dark. You hide your true self Jack, now you blame me for your choices!"

I sighed again and watched her stay in a corner. I frowned and turned away from her. I thought that if I got to her again, if I saw her again, I would always be by her side. But all this has done is tear us apart. I want to hold her in my arms and apologize, say sorry for what I have done. Be grateful that I have her back, but I can't move. Sadness and fear has frozen me to my spot.

"Jack, I thought that you had changed, but I guess that you are the same arrogant pig that I met on that first day of school."

Her words stung me right in the heart, but I didn't show it. Instead, I frowned at her and saw her in a corner hugging her legs. She looked up at me and I saw tears staining her pale face. My frown softened a bit when I saw her.

"You know what Jack, trust me when I say this, no matter what, I will always love you. No matter what you do." Elsa told me.

And you know what. I did believe her. I did trust her. Because no matter what happens, no matter what I say, I will always love her.

"I trust you Elsa. Because I love you. I'm so sorry." I told  her as I walked closer to her pulling her into a hug.

"You passed Jack." Came Manny's voice from above.

I looked confused at the sky until I heard Elsa giggle a bit with a few tears of joy coming from her eyes.

I was about to question Elsa, but before I could, a beam of light teleported us back to the platform where we fell from. I looked around and saw Manny and Anna smirking at us. I raised an eye brow at them but just decided to ignore them, but that's when they started to talk sense.

"You had trust in Elsa Jack. You trusted her when she told you she loves you. That was the trust exercise. You trusted her and she trusted you."

I smiled at the beautiful girl standing next to me and grabbed her hand holding it tightly in mine. She smiled at me and I kissed the top of her head to show my love and respect. A white portal suddenly appeared and me and Elsa jumped through it. But not before I said my good bye's.

"Bye uncle. Bye Anna. See you soon."

I grabbed Elsa's hand again and we ran through the portal landing in our world again. But not the world that I left.

A/N Hi guys, thank you so much for reading this book and I really hope you have been enjoying it. Sorry if this was a short chapter, but I hope you do enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Once again thank you.

Nicegirl334455