The most unlikely friends

I quit the Guardians. I didn't want to go through all of that again. But that Pitch guy was right. I only wish my dad were here. Maybe he knew what it was like to be an outcast. To be alone. 

I was in the middle of my thoughts when that red head, Hans I think his name was, pushed me against my locker. Again.

"Okay newbie, I gave you the chance to say sorry yesterday, you didn't, so now I get to pound you."

He grabbed my coller and was about to punch my face, but then a voice stopped him, "Hans, leave him be." It was Rapunzle. From The Royals?

"He's with us now." She continued.

"Says who?" I argued.

She pulled me away so no one could hear us, "one, it was either that or let him kill you, 2, you have courage that we look for in our group. Plus, you're kinda cute. Would be a shame to say good bye to that pretty face."

She smirked and walked away. "Meet us at our table at lunch Frostie." She told me.

So I did.

Cue the sponge bob 2 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Punzie at a table and she waved at me and gestured me to come and sit by her. Mer and Hic were already there. Hic looking at a book, Mer looking at a bow, and Punzie looking at me. She was making me uncomfortable, but I guess I just had to live woth it.

"Hey Mer, Punz." Hic spoke up, "I got a private talk with ya." (Wow, who thought a nerd could use slang?) (A/N Jack's opinion. I have nothing against smart people. I am even considered a nerd myself, but back to the story.)

"Why can't Jack hear?" Punzie asked looking dissapointed.

"It's from Dark Dust." Hic explained. I was cofused. Punzie excuessed herself and went away with Mer and Hic.

Well guess I'm all alo- great. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. Sideburns came back with his gang.

A boy with black hair and a scar across his eye (Scar from Lion King) and a boy who looked like a devil pope (Frollo from Hunchback Of Noter Dame.)

"Well Frost, time for a beating you'll never forget." Hans spoke up.

I sighed and walked away. I really didn't need this. I was tired and I don't think I would've had enough control over my powers. But they came any way.

"Frost, you will be punished," Scar said.

"I don't have time for this." I told all three of them and froze there feet to the ground. I was careful to put a certain amount of ice in a certain place in there minds to erase the memory of me freezing them.

I just walked away.

Soon, I bumped into a girl and her books fell.

"I'm so sorry." She apolagised as she went to pick up her books.

"No problem." I said as I helped her pick up her books.

When she had her books in her hand, I took a long look at her. Long black hair and green eyes. They were sparkling. I smiled.

She smiled back, "So what class do you have next?" She asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"History." I told her.

"Same here. Want to walk together?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Sure. The names Jack Frost by the way."

"Esmeralda." She replied. (Hunch back of Notre Dame.)

A/N Hi guys, really sorry for the shot chapter. I could do longer, but I had to do a lot of planning for this story and I couldn't think of any thing else for this part of Jack's life so, this is it. So far. Any way, I am a huge Jelsa fan, but this chapter needed this video for a purpose, but remember that Jack has not met Elsa yet and therefor Jelsa can not take place yet.