Elsa?

"Well, well, well." Laughed a voice from the shadows. I know what you're thinking. No, it wasn't Pitch, or Punzie, but it was my mother, "looks like your father's plan worked perfectly my son. All of you together."

That was when I saw another ghostly figure approach my mother. It was Punzie, and she had someone tied to a chain. I couldn't make out who it was since there was a sack over her head, but Punzie laughed pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Jack, who do you care for?" She asked with an evil smirk. She knew my answer, but she asked anyway.

"I will always love Elsa." I stated proudly. I promised Elsa I would always love her, and I always will.

My mother smirked and ripped the sack off the prisoner's head. I saw Elsa! She was translucent, I could hardly see her. She was forced to her knees and was then kicked to the ground as she spat out some blood.

"Jack, you've seen her, do you still love her?" Asked my mother. I frowned at her and saw evil marked on her face. I could've lied, I could've said no. But I will never lie to myself about my love for her.

"I love Elsa. All of me loves all of her." I steped forward, trying to attack, but Punzie trapped me in her hair. She laughed as did my mother, then she grabbed Elsa to her feet and chained her to the wall so she could get to me.

"You see Jack, she is helping us. By making you scared. Pitch was able to bring up enough fear, to bring her back to the world, but part of her is still in Limbo thanks to Manny."

I tried to get out of Punzie's hair, but it was too strong. Wow, this girl must use a lot of hair products.

"Leave her be! She already died once for her loved ones, leave her be!" I shouted at the two women who were both strangers to me now.

"Oh Jackie dear,  we can't do that, but, Pitch may be able to give her back to Manny." Punzie said as if it was obvious.

"What would that be?" I asked suspiciously. If she had a way to bring Elsa piece, I would not stop until I found a way. I might even ki- no Jack, don't think like that. Elsa wouldn't want that.

"Join us Jack. Then she can be free." My mother answered with a smile on her face. I knew there was a catch, but what should I do? I could save Elsa, to give her peace, but is she really worth the world.?

"Don't Jack. IT'S A LIE. IF YOU JOIN THEM, IT ONLY STRENGTHENS PITCH TO GIVE ME TO HELL!!!!!!!!!" Elsa yelled at the top of her voice.

She was able to say that before my mother wrapped a cloth around her mouth. I think it was drugged because she soon fell asleep still half flesh and half, well, gone.

"No Jack! DO IT, DO IT!!!!" Punzie yelled.

I smiled, I knew I had won for now with one word, "no."

They both screamed and became black sand, while Elsa was slowly dissapearing. Back to Limbo for now. I quickly ran to her placed her head on my knees.

"Remember me Elsa, I will get you to Heaven soon. I promise." I kissed her for head before she dissapeard.

I was staring at the space where Elsa had been until Bunny shouted, "Mate, sorry to interupt mopey time, but THE ICE CASTLE IS GETTING DESTORYED."

And with that, we ran, only to hear my mother's voice ringing in my ears, "Join us Jack, then she'll be free."

I can't help thinking that I did the wrong thing. Did I?

A/N Hi guys, hope you like this chapter, sorry if it took so long to update, but I had a ton of home work to do for school and I hope this chapter was good enough for you. Elsa made an apperance and may make more, you don't know and I don't know but ey, let's see where this story takes us, next chapter is coming up soon, so that's it.

Bye, Nicegirl334455