Who are you Elsa Snow?

Elsa ran away from the scene as quickly as her legs could carry her. I was about to run after her. To get her to explain what the f**K was going on with the ice. However, I saw familiar multi coloured hair  hiding behind a bush. I went towards it.

"Well, well, if it isn't Jack Frost. So long no see." Tooth said and pulled me into a hug and a I hugged back.

"How have you been Tooth?" I asked her. I may not show it, but I really missed her. And the Guardians. And yes even Bunny. I sighed.

"What brings you here Tooth?" I finally asked seriously. I knew that this wasn't good. She never came to me unless she needed help. Or if Manny had spoken. I don't think I have ever spoken to Manny, but the voice inside my head stopped helping me out.

"Should be a new girl at your school right?" I eyed her suspiciously, where you going with this Tooth? I thought.

"Yeah why?" I answered. I was frowning at her as she took her time to answer. Soon she sighed and told me.

"Elsa Snow. Ice Powers in danger because of the fear inside of her. Pitch wants to turn her fear into darkness." Tooth told me. She continued, "her parents died a few years ago and se has lived with her aunte and uncle since. Used to hide away from her sister in fear of hurting her. The only reasons she comes out now is because she has to support her sister now."

I regretted everything I did to her I need to help her. Maybe she knows how it feels to be alone. She can help me just as much as I can help her.

And she did.

A/N Jack what did I say?

I had to make everything right again. I found Elsa about to trun a corner, but instead, I pulled her into an empty room and waited for her to shut up.

"WHAT THE F**k JACK?!?!?! YOU CAN'T JUST DRAG ME-"

"Shut up!" I told her. I was Jack Frost after all. That wasn't going to change. (that's what I thought at the time.)

A/N Jack really annoyed now, WHAT DID I SAY? YOU'RE GONNA RUIN THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeze, sorry.

I couldn't take it anymore, after I told her to shut up, I just asked. "How did you do that?"

She stared at me with a mix of confusion and shock, "I saw the snow, how? I didn't-" I caught myself just in time

She stared at me with hope in her eyes, "You didn't do what Jack?" She asked. I couldn't let my cover be blown. But she has to know. No, I can't let her know yet.

"Never mind. I know you conjured up the snow. I... I won't tell anyone."

With her staring at me in shock, I just left her there. I sighed.

I started thing to myself, Jack, when will you learn, you're not alone. Just tell her.

But I couldn't, not now.

"Trust her Jack." The warm voice said. This was the first time that I had heard him in ages.

I stared up at the sky, the moon still visible in the daylight, "what do I do? I don't think she is safe. Fear is getting to her."

Silence. I only wish there was somthing I could do for her.