High school of horror

It had been 8 years since my dad had left us. I was now 15, and not in one of those single moments, did I remember his face, his voice or his name. Eventually I gave up looking out of my windows. He was not coming home.

I woke up from a dreamless sleep and groaned. First day of high school. But guess what that's not the best part, (see the sarcasticness in my voice?) I was going to a new school, half way through the term. Great.

I took a shower and got dressed into my usual blue hoodie and brown trousers. I sighed at the thought of a new school without any parents to wish me luck. Oh did I forget to tell you? Since my dad left, my mum had to work three jobs and is barely home. When she is, she is too tired to talk, so I am all alone. Except for the moon. Even though he didn't talk back, I felt safe, but there was no moon in the day.

I grabbed my motor bike and rode it to school. People were staring at me, but I didn't care. I was grumpy, I was angry, and I was alone.

When I was about to get my locker number and schedule, a boy with red side burns bumped into me and spilled his drink on me. And apparently, it was my fault.

"Watch where you're going dude!" He shouted. I was sure that maybe China would be able to hear us. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. Looks like he had other plans.

"You must be new here, I will give you the benifit of the doubt and give you one chance to apolagise." And this guy was popular.

I looked at his face and smired, "I will apolagise, when fish start to walk and pigs start to fly." With that, I pushed him off of me and walked towards my first class. English.

When I walked in, I realised that everyone was staring at me. Boys giving me death glares and girls putting make up on making them look like clowns.

I took a spare seat in the middle of the room and everyone gasped. Three people walked in. One had long golden hair, the other had red fiery hair with a bow on her back, while the last one had brown shaggy hair and was reading a book. When I took a proper look at him, I noticed he was missing a leg, but back to business.

"Move!" The red head demanded.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "dream on red." I replied. Everyone looked at me in shcok and started whispering.

"Is the newbie really defying the Royals?"

"Oh, Merida's gonna kill him. She hates being called red."

I just smiled, I had a feeling I was going to enjoy this. She stood there dumb struck with her possy and that made me want to laugh. Looks like no one had ever defied her before. Well now someone had.

"Look dude, it would be better for all of you if you just moved." The nerd spoke frowning.

"What you gonna do to me specks?" I grinned. Soon he was speechless, only Blondie left.

I was about to say something, but a kid with short black hair walked in. She had pale skin and when she saw blondie here without a teacher, she looked terrified. She was about to run out of the class room when the blond girl took a tight grip on her arm and started punching her face.

"I got something to deal with right now, I will finish you off later." The blond girl said before giving another punch.

I stood in front of the poor girl who was being pummeled, "MOVE!" The blond one screamed.

"Punzie, he aint worth it!" The red hed shouted.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY MER, THAT GIRL OWES ME SOMETHING AND HE IS PROTECTING HER LIKE A BABOON!" Punzie screamed.

This girl, wow!

"Rapunzle Cornoa, TO THE HEAD MASTERS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" The teacher shouted as she came intpo the classroom.

I took my seat after patting the pale skinned girl's back. Someone poked me from behind and it was a girl with so many highlights in her hair, she could look like a humming bird.

"I just wanted to say that was really brave what you did for Mavis." The girl said, "I am Tara, but my friends call me Tooth."

I looked at her suspiciously then decided to tell her my naem, "Jack, Jack Frost."

"Well nice to meet you Jack Frost. My friends are people like you. Protecting others. Would you like to join our gang?"

I was surprised, "I would like to meet them first." I told her.

"Of course." Tooth said, "meet me by the bins after school and I will take you to our hideout."

I nodded and put my attention back to the class.

Time Skip to the end of the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting for Tooth when I heard a rustling in the bushes. I was a short boy with blond hair. He signalled  me to follow him so I did. He took me to the school's basement and put in a finger print code.

Doors were suddenly wide open and there was Tooth, a man that kinda looked liked Santa Clause and a boy who looked like a Bunny.

"Hello Jack." The Santa man said, "You may not know us, but me know you. Welcome to the Guardians."

A/N Hi guys, hope you are enjoying the chapters so far. I really hope you are enjoying this as much as the warm cold and I really appreciate it if u have been reading this. Be warned, I have written the first few chapters in advance so I don't know how many views it has yet. But I hope you enjoy this book so far.