Who was my dad? Where did he go?

I woke up early in the morning to practice my powers again. But I saw mum crying. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. I was getting scared. My mum never cried. I place my staff down and crouched down to see her face.

"Mummy, what's the matter?" I asked. (Make as many mummy jokes as you want. I was 7.)

She looked up at me and gave me a fake smile, her eyes still wet with tears. She answered my question none the less, "Jack, your daddy is gone." She started to cry and I hugged her.

But my dad would never leave us. He wasn't evil. That was when I thought. Who is my father?

I started to panic and my mum took notice of me and held my arms for a while, "Jacky, I know that this is a lot to take in, but it will be fine. He will come back. I promise he will." She tried to reassure me, but I looked at her and told her the truth.

"Mummy, I don't remember daddy. I don't remember his name, his face or his voice." I started to cry. I wanted to remember my dad so badly. I wanted him to come through the doors and scoop me up in his arms. But he never came.

I sat by the window, waiting for my father to show up. But he never came. My heart shattered.

Soon, I remembered a girl who made me happy. But I couldn't remember her either. I ran to my mum.

"Mummy, why can't I remember daddy or the girl who is my friend? Why can't I remember?" I started sobbing. My mum held me tight.

"Everything will be alright Jack." She soothed, "please remember, that I will always be here for you. No matter what, I will never leave you." She smiled at me, "come on, go play." She told me.

But I didn't want to. I just sat in my room and started to cry. (I know what you're thinking, "oh the big Jack Frost crying. 1. I was 7, 2. I am telling the truth and trusting you lot not to judge, 3. I couldn't remember my dad, don't judge,)

My world was falling apart. I sighed and fell asleep.

It was dark, it was cold, and I was scared. But then I saw the moon. It was so big, so bright, it chased the darkness away. When it did, I wasn't scared anymore

"Jack." A small voice whispered in my dream

"Who's there!?!" I shouted. There was no reply, only five words,

"Be your center Jack Frost."

"Who are you?" I asked getting worried.

But nothing. Soon, I dreamt about my life. But I didn't remember anything when I woke up. Only the words from the mysterious stranger, "be your center Jack Frost."

I walked towards my mum, "Mum, I don't remember my last name." I told her. My voice shaky because of my dream.

"Oh it's Bl- Frost. Your name is Jack Winter Frost." My mother replied.

I didn't think much to what my mother told me. All the things she told me, I should've thought about.

A/N Hi guys, how was this chapter, I hope you guys liked it and I hope you are enjoying my book so far. I really appreciate it if you have been reading it and I really hope that you have liked the idea of this being about Jack's life. Anyway, the next chapter will come soon so, all I can say is enjoy.

Nicegirl334455