The Life I Thought I Couldn't Change

A/N There will be a few chapters from the warm cold but with a bit extra for Jack's life.

I was riding my motor cycle to school, already people were lined up for their lesson schedules. I didn't have the patience to wait today, so I just tapped a girl's shoulder. She gasped and let me pass. This gasp caught the attention of others. They just let me wait. It didn't take long for me to get to the front of the line. I was just waiting for this girl with platinum blonde hair to get out of my way. She turned around and I recognized her instantly. Then she began talking.

"I'm s-s-sorry about las ni..."

I cut her off, I wasn't in the mood and I was still mad at her for yesterday, "you're in my way!" I stated. I started to frown. I said it again, "you're in my way!" Every one was stairing, wondering why she wasn't moving. She was looking into my eyes, I was looking into her. Her eyes showed pain. Her eyes showed loss.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her out of the way and got my stupid piece of paper. Finally! I stormed of outside to my gangs secret hideout. No body knew where to look for it. We made a deal with people, if you could find the hideout, you could become one of the royals, no one ever did. However, before I turned the corner, I saw snow flowing around Elsa. But I wasn't doing this. I didn't have my staff. So if I wasn't doing this, who was?

 2 Hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent my first 2 classes with fan girls and no one from my gang. At least I could see them at break. But when I saw them, it wasn't the way I wanted it to be. I saw them pushing Elsa against a locker and were talking to her. When I say talking to her, I mean yelling at her. I was going to just run and prentend that I hadn't seen them, but Elsa's eys, they needed help, she mouthed, please help me.

I went up to my friends, I couldn't let this happen, could I ?

I wanted to turn away. I wanted to run, but I couldn't. There was a voice inside my head. The one who told me how to control my powers. I sighed, but I couldn't do anything. I had to keep my reputation, but something in my heart didn't want to hurt her. But what else could I do?

"You will only hurt Elsa Jack." A v=dark voice in my head spoke. I was getting nervous.

"If you leave her, she will get hurt by your friends, but if you hurt her, you decide how much she suffers."

That was when I heard a laugh. I turned around to see a dark figure. Pitch! But her was... We.... How???

No time, I was about to walk forward, but I heard Elsa hit the locker. Oh no.

I walked up to them and placd a hand on Mer and Hic, Punzie stood back. And I took over. I inwardly sighed. Why did I do that.

Was it popularity? Was it fear? Or is it that I didn't want her to get hurt. 

Elsa made me a better person, until....

A/N (No Jack, they have to read the rest. No talking.)

Soon, Hic and Mer had joined in. She didn't wince. She didn't cry. I frowned confused. Anyone else would have fallen to the floor and let me continue. This girl stayed silent. I didn't want to look foolish, so I had to do what I didn't next. No, I didn't have to, I wanted to. BU tit wasn't me. I couldn't think.

The guys and I picked her up and threw her out of the school. Soon a strawberry blond came rushing to her, trying to pull her up, but Elsa refused to stand. I saw why. There was ice underneath her.

I stared confused as the strawberry blond cried into Elsa's' shoulder. Elsa looked ready to rip someone's face off. She got up and I saw a wet patch where ice had melted. I stared at her with a frown.

I thought, Who are you Elsa Snow?

 A/N Hi guys, hope you are enjoying the Guardian's Tale. I hope my chapters are getting more enjoyable and better. I apolagize for any spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes that I have made, but it is a real pleasure writing for you guys, and I am really glad for the support that you guys have given both my books. I am really sad that the warm cold is over, but I'm happy that I have gotten to start this book about Jack's life. Thank you all so much.

Nicegirl334455